PDA

View Full Version : Swap my ZS180

Mat C
13-09-08, 06:43 PM
Bored of ZS's now, had them for nearly 3 years so i would like to complete the trilogy and get a ZT190.

Only interested in a MK2, wont even consider a MK1. If anyone is interested in a straight swap or knows of anyone then please let me know ! :)

Mines a 2005 54 plate, 57,000 miles, Pearl Black, FSH, T&T until Jan' and has the mods listed in my sig' amongst others. Always been MG enthusiast owned and is a well cared for genuine, clean example.

stamford
13-09-08, 06:52 PM
Are we getting old Mat? :whistle:

A ZT would be my next stop for when my teeth start to rattle and my limbs ache from the ZS! I would go for the 260 if I did.

I wondered when you might 'do something' as you have been quiet of late and knew you were getting bored.

Hope you find a what you want mate.

RalphG
13-09-08, 06:59 PM
I think that you would be veeeeery lucky to find someone that would want to swap their ZT190 for your ZS180. The modifications that you've done to the ZS are unlikely to appeal to a ZT owner. Good luck with your search, though!

Mat C
13-09-08, 07:06 PM
Are we getting old Mat? :whistle:

A ZT would be my next stop for when my teeth start to rattle and my limbs ache from the ZS! I would go for the 260 if I did.

I wondered when you might 'do something' as you have been quiet of late and knew you were getting bored.

Hope you find a what you want mate.

Cheers Mick ! Would love the V8 but fuel costs are stopping that one ! I have been quiet lately (for the better many might say !) but it's mainly due to being extremely busy rather than a total lack of interest in the car.

I think that you would be veeeeery lucky to find someone that would want to swap their ZT190 for your ZS180. The modifications that you've done to the ZS are unlikely to appeal to a ZT owner. Good luck with your search, though!

Thank you for wishing me good luck. However, i feel your post will now bring me anything but good luck. Pointless post really. Anyone who might be interested in my car can make their minds up for themselves and will have the IQ to realise that all the modifications are reversibe. Not being funny but i hate posts like that in for sale sections.

garryblueboyt
10-10-08, 11:00 AM
umm how things change thats all i got when i posted mine in for sale section.

Bobdope2002
10-10-08, 03:42 PM
yours was a daft request though

K&S Coachworks
10-10-08, 04:05 PM
nice car should get somone wanting zs ,also when zt,s go for less money than the zs.

garryblueboyt
11-10-08, 02:01 PM
not daft reasonable ummm realy ok glad to see them making top book

Bobdope2002
11-10-08, 02:27 PM
go away troll no-one wants to hear it anymore

http://imagesforum.doctissimo.fr/mesimages/3590735/258Troll_spray.jpg

Bobdope2002
11-10-08, 02:29 PM
back on topic i aint seen matt about for a while has he moved on yet

Southside_ZS
11-10-08, 03:34 PM
Nothing wrong with a ZT, I used to have the 1.8 120. No offence to any ZS owners but the ZT is far superior build quality to the ZR and ZS. On par with audi's and BMW's in my honest opinion, i had no rattles, squeeks, clonks anything from mine.

garryblueboyt
16-10-08, 01:33 PM
umm its in your name buddy grow up

mrt_04
16-10-08, 01:37 PM
Guys I think this was a genuine thread here for ZS / ZT swops, not an excuse for a slanging match...................go to a Corsa site for that.
Thank you..

stamford
16-10-08, 03:59 PM
ZT's are good cars, I was mighty close to buying one before the ZS. When I get tired of the ZS everyday I wouldn't think twice about buying a ZT for a combination of comfort and speed. But somehow I would probably want a 260 ;)

Mat C
16-10-08, 04:16 PM
I don't know, i go quiet for a while and come back to find things kicking off without me even starting - for once ! :D

To be honest, i don't care if i get a ZT, a ZR or whatever make and model of car- i just want rid of the car -- it does nothing for me now, so much so that i've not even driven it for 2 weeks !

Bobdope2002
16-10-08, 04:29 PM
Deleted

Mat C
16-10-08, 05:41 PM
I knew i shouldn't have advertised my car on a forum - lesson learnt. From now on i will only ever use a dedicated sales site - other members take note. Please can a moderator close this thread - it's pathetic and fully reminds me why i have become an in-active member of this and many other 'net forums.

Craig
16-10-08, 06:01 PM
closed as requested