PDA

View Full Version : MG ZS 2.5 V6 Engine & Gearbox **Breaking??**

ZS_LEE
15-09-08, 12:30 PM
I am contemplating breaking my 02 reg MG ZS 2.5 V6 if i can get enough interest.

It is a complete car in Le Mans Green with no damage whatsoever.

Engine and box have covered 57k and has been serviced regularly.

Complete inlet was replaced 5,000 miles ago and had all the belts changed and a new clutch fitted.

Engine can be heard running as it is still in the car.

Open to sensible offers

MAY SELL CAR COMPLETE FOR THE RIGHT MONEY

ZS
15-09-08, 02:36 PM
How much is the "Right Money" for the whole car?

Are you going to break the engine? if so how much for Inlet manifold and both VIS motors?

ZS_LEE
15-09-08, 02:41 PM
How much is the "Right Money" for the whole car?

Are you going to break the engine? if so how much for Inlet manifold and both VIS motors?

PM me an offer

Wont break the engine sorry mate

XPCobra
15-09-08, 05:53 PM
Would u be willing to sell the plastic breather pipes that are under the engien cover?

Ta

RalphG
15-09-08, 06:22 PM
Chances are that they'll break. They go very brittle with the heat - we sell a lot of them as a result of this.

Phate
15-09-08, 07:07 PM
Can I ask why your breaking it?

talkingcars
15-09-08, 07:58 PM
Even with the recent drops in value this car must still be worth 2-2.5k, I can't see you making more than that in parts but I might be wrong.

ZS_LEE
16-09-08, 08:38 AM
If anyone wants the complete car i will take £1650.

The car is not stolen or has ever been damaged.

If anyone wants to buy it i will explain the reason for sale but i would prefer the buyer to break it or use it as a track day car.

ZS
16-09-08, 09:12 AM
If anyone wants the complete car i will take £1650.

The car is not stolen or has ever been damaged.

If anyone wants to buy it i will explain the reason for sale but i would prefer the buyer to break it or use it as a track day car.

Hmmm.... way to put someone off...

However, Stamford were you not looking for a track car? :)

stamford
16-09-08, 11:02 AM
Yes I was, but that is beyond my budget! I resisted the temptation to ask as I knew it would be too high a price as it sounded too good to break ;)

ZS_LEE
16-09-08, 11:04 AM
Yes I was, but that is beyond my budget! I resisted the temptation to ask as I knew it would be too high a price as it sounded too good to break ;)

Can you stretch to £1500!!

stamford
16-09-08, 11:24 AM
No sorry, I don't have that sort of money available at present otherwise I probably would.