PDA

View Full Version : 2001 mg zs 180 saloon in t blue

dj_russell
16-09-08, 04:33 AM
Not for sale!!!!!!balls to it i cant part

stamford
16-09-08, 07:50 AM
That's a real shame, but needs must at times like this. Bargin for someone.

arwilson80
16-09-08, 09:38 AM
£1800 - That's a bargain if there ever was one. Can't imagine that you'll still have it for too long. :(

garys123
16-09-08, 10:25 AM
I like them wheels you have on there they look smart. That is a bargin.

Phate
16-09-08, 12:14 PM
SO tempted by this, then just breaking my current one for parts.

dj_russell
16-09-08, 03:11 PM
there will be another one eventually probably about march cause this one would of gone off the road for winter anyway. when it comes to selling ill be deverstated. for a while now my cars been on and off sale, because ive tryed to hang onto it but its final now the car has to go before it ends up being repossessed anyway from unpaid credit card bills etc.

dj_russell
29-09-08, 09:39 AM
Keeping the beauty cant sell it itll be a regret.

stamford
29-09-08, 12:20 PM
What's this? You're keeping it.................wise man! :yes:

BLUZS180
29-09-08, 05:53 PM
I agree with stamford i got rid of mine, really wish i hadn't though miss driving round in a nice motor :(

XPCobra
29-09-08, 08:10 PM
smart choice buddy :D

dj_russell
01-10-08, 07:08 PM
yep 110% keeping it im starting something that may not conform to the usual trophy blue mg zss. hopefully everyone will like it oh sod it i was keeping it a secret but im going euro on it heres the finnished rersults hopefully its going to be very marmite smoothed on coilovers with the open door button in the wingmirror on polished 18" schnitz th lines clear indicaters on stretched tyres im no good at keeping secrets today i started debadging it:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/dj_russell/djr1-3euroyippeeecopy.jpg
smoothingwise the front shall be snoothed like that leaving the splitter NOT being smoothed as im thinking of the roads ive owned one car this low already.

all the doors smoothed like so with fronts having button into the standard wingmirrior similar to the tvr tuskan rear wise the numberplate stays on the mk1 where it is and instead shall be having the gap thats inbetween the plastic and metal of the boot SMOOTHED, the rear union jack badge smoothed ot leaving no badges rear,

back buper again strp smoothed out leaving the original lines and metal exhaust surround. thats about it i think.

spoilers stopping i think i can really pull this off leaving the little metal bolts in the spoiler on show diliberately, and the front grill with the union jack mg badge stays no smoothing to the bonnet at all.

dj_russell
01-10-08, 07:10 PM
totally scrapped the track car and big performance idea. im more likely to drive safe everywhere if its lookin like that.

stamford
02-10-08, 07:39 AM
That would be different for sure. I reckon that would look excellent once finished. I do like the rims, as they are old school. Go for it.

Bobdope2002
02-10-08, 11:41 AM
That would be different for sure. I reckon that would look excellent once finished. I do like the rims, as they are old school. Go for it.

i think those wheels make the car look cheap remind me of steelies for some reason

garys123
02-10-08, 12:23 PM
i dont like the wheels either But i do like the doors. Have you done this already or are you thinking about doing it.

Bobdope2002
02-10-08, 12:30 PM
Well id say this piccy he sent me looks the dogs Danglies with the smoothed bumper

dj_russell
02-10-08, 03:39 PM
i think ive set my heart on them rims now any i photoshop on my car just dont look half as good, ive debadged all the back now so made a start tell you what trophy blue looks fantastic euro styled i was unsure before wheather i loved the blue more than t yellow but im sure now i love the blue.

theres not 1 about like this chop either so i certainly like it and it should cause some right debates.

so glad i never let a friend of a friend have it for 2k espec now i can afford to start the project agen due to back in employment.

sold my dvd headunit out of it now as it freed up some cash while i was jobless fitted my standard hu in and cd changer, i want my sub and that set up but the hu hasnt got any power outputs for the blue wire so if the sub and amp cant be wired to the headunit theyll be up for sale aswell.

dj_russell
02-10-08, 03:40 PM
the only bad news to break is that georges rr day at rsm ill probably be in a lupo this wont be seen till march-june now.

K&S Coachworks
02-10-08, 07:51 PM
sorry euro look on the zs aint for me ,tho everyone to their own;)

KevG
04-10-08, 11:33 AM
The whole "Euro look" and a ZS just looks wrong, it will suit certain cars but the ZS isn't one of them.