PDA

View Full Version : My ZS 180 Saloon

martyzs
24-09-08, 05:55 PM
Im selling the zed, Head says I should, heart says I shouldn't. This won't mean the end of my mgr ownership. Id like it to go to someone in the community who'd pamper it like I have.

Tax for this one is due in february 09 and should, as I understand it, allow another year at the tax rate of £210 avoiding the price hike in march 09 for another twelve months.

180 saloon in anthracite black with red/black leather and extreme spoiler

50,000 miles with stamped dealer history untill 32500, I purchased at just under 40000 miles after which I have regularly changed oil and air filter every 3000 miles and will be done again before it is sold.

Matt Black straights with 40 17 205 yokohama paradas with plenty of tread remaining

Piper inwardly rolled back box and ITG open cone filter into wing with 76mm ali pipework and black silicone hosing.

Lowered on motobuild spings
Laguna splitter and rover 45 headlights
JBL front speakers with infinity 6x9s on the parcel shelf, Kenwood headunit
Red and black TF steering wheel to match interior
Extreme spolier sprayed Matt black, matching the wheels

MOT due in November and will be done in november if I still own it. Theres no reason it wont go straight through. Cambelts not yet done and theres a small dent in the drivers door hence the price

Original airbox/backbox etc will go with it

I am not in a rush to sell as its not my only car. £2500 ONO

Contact me via pm

Cheers
Marty

Most recent pictures, Original cam cover is now back on the car.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j117/s1marty/SL370779.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j117/s1marty/SL370761.jpg

stamford
24-09-08, 06:37 PM
Another one bites the dust then, let's hope it finds a good home Marty.

One sticking point may be the lack of cambelt change as it is overdue.

martyzs
24-09-08, 06:54 PM
I want it to go to a good home, You're right about the belts, they are overdue but Ive tried to factor that into the asking price.

XPCobra
24-09-08, 07:06 PM
would you sell your induction kit? and if so how much do you want?
Ta