PDA

View Full Version : FAO Smokey

al_roverMG
27-09-08, 08:28 PM
Has anyone seen Smokey about or can point him in the direction of his PM. I am still waiting on the A pillar trim i have paid him for and it is vital i get it ASAP now.

I know he is a busy guy but just feel a bit upset that it has dragged on for over 2 weeks now.

Z Scotland
27-09-08, 08:39 PM
Hi bud you should speak to Scott (predator coupe kv6) he has the car now and will be able to tell you if they wear removed.
I didn't notice if they wear removed or not sorry.

TjP
27-09-08, 10:57 PM
Ive also paid for the dash bits... havent heard anything but I know my cheque cleared a week ago. Gonna start getting worried soon...

Z Scotland
28-09-08, 10:31 AM
I wouldn't worry guys im sure you'll get your bits Blairs not the type of person.

Southside_ZS
28-09-08, 12:42 PM
Im also waiting on a front bumper support bar. PM'd him asking if he got my cheque but no reply. Then found out the car has been sold so im getting a bit worried now.

K&S Coachworks
28-09-08, 04:46 PM
can confirm guys i have the car now,all parts mentioned have been removed prior to me getting the vehicle,as stated somokey is a top guy and iam highly confident your parts will turn up,iam only happy to answer any other questions yous may have regarding the car:smile2:

Maxxed_Ross
29-09-08, 12:56 PM
he's just a bit slow some times as he only has PC access at the weekends

Southside_ZS
08-10-08, 05:35 PM
anyone recieved their bits yet? he pm'd me a week ago saying my item had been posted but i've still not recieved anything and no reply to my pm's?

Dont get me wrong im not moaning and got nothing against the guy and normally i wouldnt be bothered but im kind of in desperate need of the part.

Craig
08-10-08, 05:38 PM
Thats fair enough mate. Does anyone have a mob contact for Blair?

TjP
08-10-08, 06:46 PM
I too got a PM saying it was gonna be sent out, but still havent had it... I guess something more important came up that day :(

Z Scotland
08-10-08, 08:20 PM
Thats fair enough mate. Does anyone have a mob contact for Blair?

Will send you the number Craig. I got no replies to my text last week when i was in Dundee.
Was going to offer to get the parts to forum members:sad:

K&S Coachworks
08-10-08, 09:11 PM
hope this all gets sorted out ,blair seems a realy nice guy,sure the parts will show up.do understand where other members are comming from tho,all seems very strange.:noexpression:

Maxxed_Ross
08-10-08, 09:12 PM
unlike most folk he's not glued to his mobile, that's why I have his house number lol

TjP
10-10-08, 11:18 PM
Got my bits via DHL today!

Cheers Smokey :) Gonna try and get it all fitted this weekend, will take before and after photos!

Smokey
11-10-08, 10:51 AM
Hello AND apologies.
You'll all be leased to know (or not lol) that I am no longer at the police college and have full internet access again daily!
RE items, one is awaiting pickup, think I got my PM's mixed up though, Support Bar is the only thing awaiting pickup by DHL which happens on monday and I'm gonna need an address to send the dials to (PM required please)
Other than that I do still have various things left but will get my life sorted out before going through them (split from missus has caused a few delays too)
Anyway all the best everyone and again apologies for all the delays.
Any questions, PM me.
Cheers.

Maxxed_Ross
12-10-08, 02:20 PM
good to see you still alive dude

what happened with the police then???

Smokey
12-10-08, 03:02 PM
nothing happened mate, they added on more training and stuff and had some issues on the home front, all improving though mate. I assume kev gave you the vis and air vent?

Maxxed_Ross
12-10-08, 04:43 PM
that's not so good due

yeah I got it all thanks buddy

Southside_ZS
14-10-08, 09:38 PM
Got my part today :smart:

Smokey
15-10-08, 01:23 PM
yeah thats me up to date now thank goodness...apologies to all involved but thanks for your patience

Z Scotland
15-10-08, 03:20 PM
Good to see you've got things sorted bud.:cool2: