PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ever had a Falken Tyre?

Stuart
01-10-08, 11:32 AM
Well its mot time and as i noticed i had a small bulge in the sidewall of my nsf tyre thought i better get a new one not just for the mot but for the safety factor, any way not really having £100+ for a decent tyre i went for the FALKEN FK452 which i got for £80 delivered, just wondered if anybody had any experience of these tyres?

Maxxed_Ross
01-10-08, 12:27 PM
yeah I've got Falken on the front of my winter wheels... they are awful! I have never hated a tyre quite as much as these ones. Crap in the dry, crap in the wet and noisy as feck

Stuart
01-10-08, 12:39 PM
Well thats put my mind at rest!! just kidding!

Thanks for the input mate.

At least il only be using it to get through the mot then a run to bournemouth and then i think im gonna get some new wheels, why the hell was i ever stupid enought to buy 225/35/18's? what an idiot i am! :nugget:

Maxxed_Ross
01-10-08, 01:17 PM
I'm sure my Kei's are about that size

Bobdope2002
01-10-08, 03:57 PM
I'm sure my Kei's are about that size

if theyre the same as mine 215/35/18 fella

Southside_ZS
01-10-08, 10:16 PM
I had Falkens a while back and i didnt find them that bad. Maybe a differant spec? Only problem i found with them is they didnt last very long.

If your after a good all round tyre on a Budget try Federal SS595's I know alot of people that have used these including myself and i was very impressed. Apparently a very high spec tyre in Australia and Japan