PDA

View Full Version : Headrets tubes / holders part number??

rbull51
05-10-08, 12:17 PM
Does anybody know the part number for the rear headrest tubes/holders that the headrests slide into for the saloon zs?

Zippy Saloon
05-10-08, 04:12 PM
I "think" these are the correct numbers:

RHJQ 10013LOY

&

RHJQ 10014LOY

Techie name for them are escutcheons, BTW.

You'll need two of each (one has the locking button, one is plain), its been a while since I bought mine but can remember them saying when I ordered them if they were incorrect that I could change them - since I bought them I assume they were right!

Worth having a look here:
http://forums.xpowerforums.com/showthread.php?p=451351

Heres a pic of the right ones.

HTH, did you get hold of some headrests then?

rbull51
05-10-08, 04:29 PM
Well, i managed to get hold of one headrest so far! The pictures of the escutcheons you have posted look the same as some i managed to get from a rover 400 tourer. So i am getting there, just need one more headrest then i am complete....it might be a long wait, i have searched everywhere i can think of. I got close but not close enough, somebody had a zs rear headrest but it was in the red/green check pattern not the yellow / blue ...how annoying.

RalphG
05-10-08, 11:22 PM
I had sets listed in our eBay shop (BTW I'm Don Quixote over there). Unfortunately, the parts went onto back order. I'll see if they are available again.

rbull51
06-10-08, 10:47 AM
I had sets listed in our eBay shop (BTW I'm Don Quixote over there). Unfortunately, the parts went onto back order. I'll see if they are available again.

That would be great, i did e-mail your ebay shop about some headrests but didnt get any reply, but if if could be done please let me know...

john180
06-10-08, 11:08 AM
I got some from a rover dealer last week and they ordered them in and they arrived next day???

rbull51
06-10-08, 12:35 PM
I got some from a rover dealer last week and they ordered them in and they arrived next day???

do you mean the tubes or the headrests? i have got the tubes now but need one more headrest!!!