PDA

View Full Version : Anyoneknow this car...

papa_lazaroo
07-10-08, 09:07 PM
hi guys, my bud just bought ebay item 320298093644

does anyone know it?:console:

Z Scotland
07-10-08, 09:24 PM
Can't say ive seen that one around.

papa_lazaroo
07-10-08, 09:31 PM
we have to collect it from Hull(Dozey **** couldn't buy one nearer home):mad::rant:

He currently drives an auto Nissan micra. I told him "you gonna collect some necta points now boy":greedy:

he'll join the site I'd imagine:yoji:

stamford
08-10-08, 07:09 AM
we have to collect it from Hull(Dozey **** couldn't buy one nearer home):mad::rant:

He currently drives an auto Nissan micra. I told him "you gonna collect some necta points now boy":greedy:

he'll join the site I'd imagine:yoji:

I hope so! :D

mattie007
08-10-08, 07:25 PM
Someone on .org posted a pic of that car thew other day, can't think why though!

How much did he get it for?

papa_lazaroo
09-10-08, 07:05 AM
Ended up not going through with it, it had been in at least 3 prangs, and the front cross member was twisted under the Radiator pack.

I told my mate that if he thought he was buying that pup for 1800 he needed a new mate.

I told the guy it definately wasn't as described, as the front left corner has damage to the bonnet and wing, that has just been pulled out, and the rear right corner has been hit too. Guy was a bit of a muppet to be honest, as was my mate !!!

Steves Cleenz
09-10-08, 04:10 PM
Cat C door damage only, WHAT EVER !!

if it is a CAT C then it has had some sort of chasis damage, normally panel damage is CAT D

Maxxed_Ross
09-10-08, 05:51 PM
I don't get people who buy cars on ebay, it seems such a risk!

Saying that my Defender came from ebay, but I went to look at it first then bought it for cash