PDA

View Full Version : Immacualte Le Mans Green ZR

ZS Phil
29-10-08, 10:03 PM
Hi everyone, my 1.4 ZR is up for sale as I am in the market for a diesel ZR/ ZS. It really is in great condition and has never been thrashed about in my keeping. I would love to sell to a fellow MG enthusiast who will care for the car as much as I have so please take a look.

Edit: Right guys and girls, since the ebay listing expired with only one silly offer, here is the pistonheads advert:
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/819130.htm

Craig
30-10-08, 06:33 AM
Nice zr mate, good luck with the sale

stamford
30-10-08, 07:22 AM
That's nice, the sort I'd get my wife to look at if I could get her to sell the Jimny!

ZS Phil
30-10-08, 10:04 PM
thanks for the kind comments guys :) lol about the Jimney

stamford
31-10-08, 07:31 AM
Unfortunately I have a wife of some 26 years and she's only been driving for the last 5 of them. She learnt in a Focus, then 'stole' my Picasso and then moved onto a Jimny, she likes to be high up as she feels vulnerable in a smaller low down car. Getting her to change is almost impossible as she won't even drive the ZS, which is a real pity ;) anyway being 5'1" does cause a few pedal issues!

I'll keep chipping away until she gives in a takes one for test drive. You never know!

ZS Phil
31-10-08, 04:17 PM
ha ha! blessing that she wont drive the ZS as I guess you want to keep that for yourself (looks like a lovely motor I must say). Maybe ZR + booster cushion = winner :D

ZS Phil
12-12-08, 12:42 AM
advert has been edited so please take a look, thanks, Phil