PDA

View Full Version : For the Perfectionists Amongst You!

sduk
07-08-07, 09:08 PM
Some of you pointed out (rightly lol) that my zaust was squint, so tonight i got the angle grinder out and trimmed the OE pipe and adjusted the backbox.

Was quite easy to do and allowed me to fit the chrome tailpipe in the centre, does look better i must admit :D

Man i love my rear :D

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a351/sduk/DSC00213.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a351/sduk/DSC00211.jpg

grimmy
07-08-07, 09:10 PM
tee hee Sammy says he likes the rear

sduk
07-08-07, 09:15 PM
only my rear tho :D

arwilson80
07-08-07, 10:32 PM
I like your rear too Sammy. I oogle it every time i see it. :p

sduk
07-08-07, 10:37 PM
cheers :D i reckon you should get the lights too!

arwilson80
07-08-07, 10:57 PM
Paul (you'll know him as 56PCD) was gonna leave them on the car if i wanted them. For me it was 1 less thing to declare to the insurance, and he had someone else looking to buy them so i told him to go ahead and sell them.

sduk
07-08-07, 10:58 PM
did u buy his old car? i never new that lol :)

arwilson80
07-08-07, 11:01 PM
did u buy his old car? i never new that lol :)

Yep. :)

MGZS190+
08-08-07, 01:43 AM
On the first pic it looks like its more to the right and on the second pic it look more to the left.

One thing that gets me is you are running a mg zs site and yet you car is debadged at the rear.

Are you ashamed of the WORLD FAMOUS MG Badge.

Oh and your number plate looks illegal but i may be wrong.

It does not look correct anyways.

sduk
08-08-07, 05:57 AM
On the first pic it looks like its more to the right and on the second pic it look more to the left.

One thing that gets me is you are running a mg zs site and yet you car is debadged at the rear.

Are you ashamed of the WORLD FAMOUS MG Badge.

Oh and your number plate looks illegal but i may be wrong.

It does not look correct anyways.

well if it looks left one way and right the other does that not tell you its the camera angles that is doing it, it is central i promise you.:smile2:

yup i run an MG site and anyone that knows me knows i am daft about all things MG. by having 1 less badge does that automatically make me ashamed? or change the type of car it is? also the fact is that it was debadged when i got it.

infact i am missing 1 badge but have added 4 large white site logos with "theMGZS" on it, i think its pretty clear what car it is. do i look ashamed of it?:cool1:

i can also assure you that my number plate is not illegal, the size, characters and spacing is perfectly legal (and standard). also its not clear in the pics but i have the standard mark at the bottom aswell which is required.

trimming the excess plastic at the end is allowed. :)

can you not just be happy :icecream:

StevieA ZS120
09-08-07, 07:10 PM
well said sammy

sduk
09-08-07, 07:37 PM
why thank you sir, the debadged = ashamed nonsense bugs me :)

StevieA ZS120
09-08-07, 07:47 PM
pisses me off aswell m8 the way i se it if i was ashamed of the car i drove i dont think taking a couple of badges off would solve it but hey some folk would try to start an argument in an empty room m8

Smokey
09-08-07, 08:44 PM
I took my ZS off and added a V6, but the MG is there to stay, think it looks bare otherwise tbh. I want to get new ones though as the plastic coating has come off them both which looks pants, in fact, there are so many stone chips on the car that it looks like a golf ball surface! thats what happens when you live in the country and drive stupid fast round the twisties! (I noticed that the rear arches get a battering, need to get me a touch up pen lol)

sduk
09-08-07, 10:11 PM
mine are the same, something i keep meaning to do. need to get a SS badge like mine :D

Kev has one of the big ones on the rear, looks really good, would suit your car very well.

Boot Hill Bandit
09-08-07, 11:08 PM
I took my ZS off and added a V6, but the MG is there to stay, think it looks bare otherwise tbh. I want to get new ones though as the plastic coating has come off them both which looks pants, in fact, there are so many stone chips on the car that it looks like a golf ball surface! thats what happens when you live in the country and drive stupid fast round the twisties! (I noticed that the rear arches get a battering, need to get me a touch up pen lol)

Touch up pens are available at Executive Motoring Services feel free to give us a ring in the morning.

Hold on...........or about 9 hours time LMAO!

Number is 01634 388999 probably speak to Ralph or Rebecca.

Jim

Smokey
09-08-07, 11:10 PM
whats this SS badge? piccies?

KevG
15-08-07, 07:23 PM
It was the alloy badge fitted to the rear MG SV/SV-R

shroonie29
15-08-07, 07:56 PM
Personaly I like the badges on ;)
I am biased towards the Xpower type though :fishing:

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h128/shroonie29/supaguard/Picture007.jpg

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h128/shroonie29/PICT0342.jpg

:happy:
Shroon

sduk
15-08-07, 08:01 PM
that looks awesome mate! i have the front and it is awesome :)