PDA

View Full Version : Janspeed exhaust system bulk buy for the 180

coopsman1
07-11-08, 05:52 AM
Morning all,

Thought i would try and get this going again. I need at least 10 confirmed sales. If there is more then the price will come down even more.

Basically this is a stainless steel cat back exhaust system from janspeed, both the saloon & hatchback versions are available.
Janspeed manufacture exhaust systems using nothing but the highest grade (304) stainless steel or aluminised steel throughout production. All bends are mandrel formed to minimise loss of wall thickness and tube volume. To ensure a perfect fit they are hand made on individual jigs. All Janspeed stainless steel systems carry a life time guarantee.

Price: VAT & delivery is included in the price
SINGLE 3.5" BACK SLASH ROUND TAILPIPE £270
DUPLEX 3.5" BACK SLASH ROUND TAILPIPES £400

Payment Method:

credit/debit card or cheque

Delivery:
Directly to your door,not via myself then having to send it on to you.
Delivery will take around 2 weeks

Hopefully this is enough information so far, if you need any more details let me know and i shall find out.

What will happen this time is your order will not be acknowledged until i have received either a £50 non refundable deposit or the full amount,This is to try & stop time wasters saying i want one and then pulling out at the last minute. This will be collected by a date to be confirmed.

If any owners of the other model variants ie: 110,120 are interested give me a shout and i shall see what could be arranged.

Phate
07-11-08, 05:29 PM
Sign me up for a single exit system due, can you ask them how much for a sports cat as well please?

I know they are a nightmare for getting back to you though, either way - it'll be nice to know.

Thanks,
Jake

coopsman1
07-11-08, 06:27 PM
lol, i was waiting for you to get back in this mate, sure will ask.
I shall ask on monday when they are open again

Phate
07-11-08, 08:23 PM
Cheers coops. I'll txt you next week about booking you for a detail again, take it you got a bit more time now eh.

coopsman1
07-11-08, 08:29 PM
yeah a bit more time, not due to go away until 6th december to norway till 20th december. Then back out again from 4th jan - 31 Mar 09

Phate
07-11-08, 08:32 PM
OK cool, we'll arrange something soon.

Take care.

arwilson80
14-11-08, 11:04 AM
Bumpty bump...

Phate
20-11-08, 11:15 AM
No more interest in this? :(

coopsman1
20-11-08, 11:42 AM
doesn't look like it mate, maybe try it after xmas when everybody gets their goodies and extra cash.

arwilson80
20-11-08, 11:57 AM
I've been toying with the idea of getting one but i don'y really need it ATM so i've no real incentive to say 'Aye'. :crazy:

Ach... Sod it. Put my name on the list and let me know when you start to look again. I'll need one in the near future as the seam of my back box is badly rusted.