PDA

View Full Version : The Keis Maybe FOr Sale Very Soon

Bobdope2002
14-11-08, 09:29 PM
With Pending redundancy upcoming im looking at ways to support myself for a while

WIth great regret im thinking of selling the Kei's dunno what ill be after price wise maybe around £400-500

I actually feel rather ill about all this at the min i dunno how every ****** else is coping as im not very well

ill post some piccys up in the morning

TjP
14-11-08, 09:36 PM
That would be a bloody good bargain for someone...

But still, better to sell the wheels than the whole car!!!!

Bobdope2002
14-11-08, 09:38 PM
That would be a bloody good bargain for someone...

But still, better to sell the wheels than the whole car!!!!

If i loose out on my job and cant find nothing else mate then im claimin bankruptcy as i owe a rather large amount of money to the TSB.

So it will probs get sold on then

grimmy
14-11-08, 10:22 PM
Man that is so harsh this just shows how bad it's getting, my wife's company is looking at sending the production staff home for two weeks unpaid leave, luckily in her department she is swamped with work and can keep going, the good news for them is they launch a new product in February which should keed them going but they need to keep afloat till them.

stamford
14-11-08, 10:39 PM
That's bad news Tim, but I know what you are going through, I've been made redundant three times now, worse one when my last girl was only 2 weeks old. I had to sell my 1340 Mini oval racer and that had a shedload of trick parts.

carmadbaker
15-11-08, 03:12 AM
as i said dude its not good news atall, but remember that its not final (i think you said) so don't let it drag you down into a pit, however...if you decide to sell the kei's....i can assure them a very safe home :)

Blinky
15-11-08, 08:21 AM
as i said dude its not good news atall, but remember that its not final (i think you said) so don't let it drag you down into a pit, however...if you decide to sell the kei's....i can assure them a very safe home :)

woudl that mean i could buy yours?? :mbounce:

SimonMGZS
15-11-08, 08:50 AM
If i loose out on my job and cant find nothing else mate then im claimin bankruptcy as i owe a rather large amount of money to the TSB.

So it will probs get sold on then

i am sorry to hear that but i am in the same boat as you are with owing money to people.

have you been getting charges for being overdrawn or having the direct debits/standing orders for being returned unpaid because if you have you can claim those charges back as unfair charges which i am in the process of doing at the moment with my bank lloyds tsb.

here is the link for the bbc website which has got a link to the letter but you will need to save it as a text file so you can overwrite on it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6170209.stm

carmadbaker
15-11-08, 05:45 PM
woudl that mean i could buy yours?? :mbounce:

of course! :punk: we must try convice bob he doesn't like the beautiful kei alloy wheels :) lol

ZS
15-11-08, 07:10 PM
i am sorry to hear that but i am in the same boat as you are with owing money to people.

have you been getting charges for being overdrawn or having the direct debits/standing orders for being returned unpaid because if you have you can claim those charges back as unfair charges which i am in the process of doing at the moment with my bank lloyds tsb.

here is the link for the bbc website which has got a link to the letter but you will need to save it as a text file so you can overwrite on it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6170209.stm

Doesn't work.... Tried it!

Fudgepacker
15-11-08, 08:40 PM
got a pic of the wheels i may buy them off you

Alan.F
16-11-08, 04:39 AM
Tim dont go the full bankruptcy route i was in debt to the tune of £45k a few years ago and took an IVA out i didn't loose my car or anything i owned just pay a fixed amount for 5yrs i was paying £1300pm out then i am paying just £400pm now then i am debt free. I was with TSB also at the time Robbing b******* i have got just over 16 months left to pay on it.

I hope is dont come to that for you but its just another option

dave87
16-11-08, 11:50 AM
Also if you go for full on bankruptcy I think you will regret it in the long run. In the future getting a mortgage or something will be if not impossible shockingly expensive. This will only be more severe in the short to medium term with banks in shock/strict financial legally binding reform to be more conservative in their lending criteria.

Bobdope2002
16-11-08, 02:15 PM
I dunno what the hell is happening TBH its gonna be a worrying couple of weeks although im pretty sure theyve made theyre mind up that they want me gone

so i can only hope they keep me on for the foreseeable future