PDA

View Full Version : Just fitted rear head rest's into my hatch

ZSTurbo
30-11-08, 08:47 PM
As it was soo cold outside today I thought I'd be brave see what parts of myself would fall off whilst I'd play witb the car, luckily nothing did but I was glad to get back indoors, well into the garage by the heater stripping paint off an MGF bumper :)

anyway, todays task I replaced my rear seats with some head rested ones as I love the look of the head rest in the back as it makes it look more executive and classy ;)

heres the before and after pics for you, tooks the pics before I cleaned the seats hence the off patch of dust etc :)

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m220/mattparker_01/rearseat1.jpg

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m220/mattparker_01/rearseat3.jpg

Steves Cleenz
01-12-08, 11:54 AM
gotta have the rear headrests, like you say it does make the rear look better

stamford
01-12-08, 12:14 PM
Yes they do look 'complete' with them fitted. I was thinking of removing the seats to give it that track day look ;) saves weight and stops the back seat drivers taking over :laugh:

rbull51
01-12-08, 03:05 PM
Im still after rear headrests for mine, ( well, one headrest as i have the other! ) i just cant find one anywhere. blue, yellow,black check pattern. it annoying because i have got all the fitting kit, just need one more..........!

Andyf
01-12-08, 05:29 PM
i'm after some for mine (in 'Altis' I think it is) I can't seem to find them anywhere.

RudeDogg1
01-12-08, 05:47 PM
i want some to :(

rbull51
02-12-08, 02:13 PM
i'm after some for mine (in 'Altis' I think it is) I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Headrests seem to be the hardest things to find for the zs's. I have been searching for about 6 months now with no luck from anywhere, not in the pattern i am after anyway!

ZSTurbo
02-12-08, 07:36 PM
I must have been very lucky to come across these then :)

I first wanted some when I took a workmate to look at a simular zs120+ hatch, which he did buy, that has the blue/yellow check pattern(Matrix) and that has rear head rests, so becasue of that I've been jealous of him for the past few years. But now I also have some :)

Next modification to the interior is the grey alcantara trim :pimp:

Andyf
02-12-08, 08:46 PM
I could have got some from EMS as the bloke I got my extreme spoiler off phoned me to say he was there and did I want some. Sadly I had just spent £145 on the spoiler then still needed to get it sprayed and fitted so said not to bother as I didn't have the money, wish i'd said to get them now!

Z Scotland
02-12-08, 08:51 PM
anyway, todays task I replaced my rear seats with some head rested ones as I love the look of the head rest in the back as it makes it look more executive and classy ;)
Why didn't you just fit them to your existing seat? its easy and they do look great.:smart:

rbull51
03-12-08, 02:03 PM
I could have got some from EMS as the bloke I got my extreme spoiler off phoned me to say he was there and did I want some. Sadly I had just spent £145 on the spoiler then still needed to get it sprayed and fitted so said not to bother as I didn't have the money, wish i'd said to get them now!

By any remote chance, do you think they could still be available?

Andyf
03-12-08, 07:12 PM
By any remote chance, do you think they could still be available?

No I asked EMS recently and they said they had none left and would not be getting any more :no:

KevG
03-12-08, 07:38 PM
Just get them off any Honda Civic hatch

Craig
03-12-08, 07:54 PM
Just get them off any Honda Civic hatch

+1

Exactly what I did. Full leather headrests and the escutcheons for a fiver all in :D

Andyf
05-12-08, 03:56 PM
But they wont match the front

rbull51
05-12-08, 06:42 PM
But they wont match the front

Yep, i was going to buy some black rear headrests from a 45 but decided against it as i want them all to match...

ZSTurbo
06-12-08, 12:56 PM
Why didn't you just fit them to your existing seat? its easy and they do look great.:smart:

T2o reasons, 1 is that I didn't want to take the seats appart incase something could have broke as I want to keep the original seats just incase i need the, and 2 is that it was too bloody cold to do something like that on the day and now they're in the they're staying in :)

ZS 180
17-12-08, 12:16 PM
I have full leather rear headrests for a zs if anyone is prepared to make an offer...

ZS
17-12-08, 01:32 PM
I have full leather rear headrests for a zs if anyone is prepared to make an offer...

ooo £1 ?

ZS 180
21-12-08, 10:26 AM
ooo £1 ?

take your medication...