PDA

View Full Version : Gauging Intrest

dazzamk
12-12-08, 11:01 AM
Hi All

Here I am gauging intrest on my blue 2.5 V6 180 hatchback. She is a great runner and the only thing I have had to replace is the battery since I have owned her. The reason for sale is because I am going to be ordering a new car in the next few weeks once I have decided what I want. In mean time, if this does sell, I will buy a cheap diesal runaround. The facts:

6 months tax (just taxed last week)
MOT - Sept 09 (She went straight through the MOT)
112k at present, but I am still using the car as my work horse!
Part Service history

I currently work 60 miles from where I live, so with a 120 mile a day round trip the miles are stacking up. Suprisingly as I am sure you all know, the V6 engine is very good on a long journey. It is costing me around 38 pound to fill up and I am getting around 320 miles to a tank.

Mods:

The car is completly standard and unmolested. The only thing that has been done is a HID kit, which looks lovely with the colour of the car. If I am brought down alot on the price, I will take the kit off because it was expensive!!

Tyres:

Falcons all round with good tread

Bad Points

The rear bumper needs some new brackets to put it right. I bought the car like this and have not had a chance to do anything about it as it has never really bothered me.

I live in Milton Keynes which is J14 of the M1. During working hours I am based in Warwick. Car can be viewed in Warick during the day monday - friday or in Milton Keynes monday - friday evenings or weekends.

Like I have said, I am in no rush to sell, I will not be advertising the car anywhere else other than this site in till next year. Don't let the miles put you off, she is a great runner, and this can be proven by going out on a good long test drive. I would consider a px with a nice cheap diesal or any other half decent car. If you have any questions, feel free to give me a call.

I am looking for 1300 ONO

Darren - 07518244908

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/dazzamk/PICT0179.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/dazzamk/PICT0178.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/dazzamk/PICT0177.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/dazzamk/PICT0176.jpg

stamford
12-12-08, 11:13 AM
:hmmm: a decent enough price, track car anyone? Wish I had some spare cash, would make a good base for something.

stevelou5
12-12-08, 11:33 AM
yeah would be mint to have the spare cash for a track car!!!!

dazzamk
12-12-08, 11:40 AM
I wish I could afford to track it myself, but during this current climate I cant!!

stevelou5
12-12-08, 11:51 AM
got to love the "credit crunch"!!! sounds like a new Breakfast Cereal...lol

Credit Crunchy Nut Loop with Nuts and Honey fat,salt,sugar and vat free....:-)

dazzamk
30-01-09, 02:19 PM
this is for sale now people. ill take 1100 ONO. The Mileage is now on 117k and still running lovely.

Cheers Daz

Phate
30-01-09, 02:36 PM
If only it was a Saloon!!!

p_b82
30-01-09, 03:01 PM
if only i could convince my GF that she wanted to get rid of her 206 and get that instead....

Only problem is that she has trouble parking the 206 on our road as it is, so another ZS would be out the question completely :(

Tho she does want to sell her car.. hmm would 2 ZS's be a bit greedy?

(no must not until i have a garage)

dazzamk
30-01-09, 10:08 PM
lol!! I am ordering a new car in the next couple of weeks. If i have still got the ZS when the new car comes, I am gonna keep it, strip it, spend a few bob on it keep it as an occasional Santa Pod toy!

shroonie29
30-01-09, 10:10 PM
lol!! I am ordering a new car in the next couple of weeks. If i have still got the ZS when the new car comes, I am gonna keep it, strip it, spend a few bob on it keep it as an occasional Santa Pod toy!

Now that sounds like a plan :punk::punk::punk:

Shroon

Boot Hill Bandit
30-01-09, 10:26 PM

I think you have the right idea!!!!

Jim

dazzamk
06-02-09, 01:41 PM
Hi All

I have just put a deposit on my new car. I pick it up a week tomorrow, so my Mg needs to go really. I will be putting this on autotrader this weekend.

Cheers

Daz

Jay-ZS+
06-02-09, 02:39 PM
umm very tempting new credit card has just come through as well. I will have another look at insurance and see it its reduced from the 2 grand i was quoted last time i checked. Dont fancy a trade for a 120?? lol

dazzamk
06-02-09, 10:52 PM
umm very tempting new credit card has just come through as well. I will have another look at insurance and see it its reduced from the 2 grand i was quoted last time i checked. Dont fancy a trade for a 120?? lol

I will consider what intrest i get on mine, if i get next to none, i may well consider that my friend!

The_G
06-02-09, 11:07 PM
just a couple of months too early for me...

Good luck in selling it

dazzamk
12-02-09, 04:25 PM
Sold!