PDA

View Full Version : Stamford's Back!!!!!!

stamford
10-08-07, 04:18 PM
Hey peeps missed me eh? :wacko:

Got back this afternoon, what a lovely break we had, picked the right week alrighty! :beer2: got another week off as well.

The 180 was a real pleasure all week, got 440 miles to the tank, not quite sure how I managed that, but it was superb!

Looks like I have a few posts to catch up on then!

Flyer'd only one ZS, saw another but driven by an old fella, must have been over 70 in a mk2 180 in Firefrost, couldn't find him when I had my flyers! The one I did get was a gorgeous mk1 in what could be a Caledonian colour, lilac? I'll look elsewhere to see if the owner has posted! So in over 450 miles driving we only saw 2 ZSs.

sduk
10-08-07, 05:11 PM
welcome back mate, did you get your stickers ok on your return?

you have been missed :D

shroonie29
10-08-07, 05:17 PM
Welcome back mate :)

Shroon

arwilson80
10-08-07, 05:21 PM
Welcome back, but remind me... 'Who are you again?' lol. :D

Boot Hill Bandit
10-08-07, 06:59 PM
I missed ya bud.

Pleased you had a good un..........hope the missus lived up to the promise lmao! :beer2:

Jim

stamford
10-08-07, 08:05 PM
welcome back mate, did you get your stickers ok on your return?

you have been missed :D

Yes thanks Sammy.

stamford
10-08-07, 08:06 PM
Welcome back, but remind me... 'Who are you again?' lol. :D

Me, dunno, have no idea..................... :wacko:

stamford
10-08-07, 08:11 PM
I missed ya bud.

Pleased you had a good un..........hope the missus lived up to the promise lmao! :beer2:

Jim

Had a great time thanks Jim, my sex slave did what was expected! :beer2: :thumbsup:

PS, I'm not upping my count on purpose, it's the mutli-quote function that doesn't seem to be working for me tonight.

Boot Hill Bandit
10-08-07, 08:23 PM
Had a great time thanks Jim, my sex slave did what was expected! :beer2: :thumbsup:

PS, I'm not upping my count on purpose, it's the mutli-quote function that doesn't seem to be working for me tonight.

LMFAO! :clap2:

stamford
10-08-07, 08:28 PM
I think the old girl is pleased to be back home, with the brats around she'll get some rest! Seriously we had a nice time chilling out and not worrying about anything. The girls were great, so nice when they are all grown up and working!

Boot Hill Bandit
10-08-07, 08:29 PM
Good stuff dude! I might go on holiday soon get away from life a bit

Jim

stamford
10-08-07, 08:34 PM
Good stuff dude! I might go on holiday soon get away from life a bit

Jim

It pays to take a break and recharge the batteries Jim, it was what we both needed. I changed jobs on 2nd Jan and the wife also changed jobs last month for a senior position, so we both have had a stressful time of late. Got another week off and you don't need to go far or spend alot of money to have a good time or break.

We were hoping to go to the states to see our family but couldn't afford the air fares and car hire, hope to do something next year perhaps.

Boot Hill Bandit
10-08-07, 08:37 PM
I could do with just a break from things at home. Lately I have never felt so stressed and fragile but hey ho.

Maybe a trip to Wales may help. I hate it there and I know I can lose myself there for sure. I always lose lots of weight when I go there too?!?! Must be all the walking up the mountains and exploring the caves and mineshafts methinks.

Jim

stamford
10-08-07, 08:45 PM
Sounds good Jim, I did some walking on Brean Down, learnt something new there, didn't know it had an fort up there built in the late 1800s.

Boot Hill Bandit
10-08-07, 08:55 PM
I wouldn't go there for the scenery as much..........its what I can find with a bit of time and patience..........last time I went I got rather lucky down in the mineshafts.

My ex mate I went with did nearly kill us though.

One of the shafts we went into is a horizontal entry........not reading his 'notes and book' before hand we entered the shaft a fair way before it got a little dodgy so we headed back out. It turns out we had walked right over the top of a vertical shaft which went to the bottom of the mine. It was covered by a metal gate and some timber.........what an idiot!

Later on he left his glasses right at the top of the mountain in one of the workers houses which he only realised which at the bottom...........needless to say it was a long walk.

During one of our days we had some fighter jets which refused to go away from us.........I don't think we was supposed to be in the area lol Had a fair amount of fun there to be honest although as a 'place' I hate it as it is vastly different to my normal surroundings.

Jim

lukiep160
10-08-07, 08:56 PM
good to have you back

stamford
10-08-07, 08:58 PM
It's nice to be back, except for the amount of sand in my car now!