PDA

View Full Version : 180 Clutch Hydrulics Master and Slave Cylinder

XPCobra
16-12-08, 08:33 AM
Still on my car at the moment, tried and tested - works perfectly
Master cylinder is just over a week old - bought brand new - genuine rover part, slave cylinder has been the same one that came with the car as far as i know.

Anyway bought sheddists clutch kit, but in the mean time i needed my car to get back on the road.

I think the master cylinder was £75 -£80

Looking for £80 for both the master and slave cylinder POSTED :)

or if your local-ish i may be able to drop it off ( possibly fit it aswell?) , although im not feeling 100% at the moment.

:thankyou:

ZS180V6
16-12-08, 09:23 AM
Still on my car at the moment, tried and tested - works perfectly
Master cylinder is just over a week old - bought brand new - genuine rover part, slave cylinder has been the same one that came with the car as far as i know.

Anyway bought sheddists clutch kit, but in the mean time i needed my car to get back on the road.

I think the master cylinder was £75 -£80

Looking for £80 for both the master and slave cylinder POSTED :)

or if your local-ish i may be able to drop it off ( possibly fit it aswell?) , although im not feeling 100% at the moment.

:thankyou:

Hi,

I was after one of those sheddists clutch kits.

Where did you get it ? (I emailed the person that produces them but did not get a reply).

Are there much to them and easy to fit ?

XPCobra
16-12-08, 09:33 AM
Got it off sheddist on XPF, he's not the best at replying, busy i presume?
not really that much to them tbh, i've not fitted mine yet, Looks easy to fit tbh, also comes with a pedal stop and according to instructions you can adjust biting point,

Will fit the kit when somebody wants my original hydralics, or when im feeling better :)

XPCobra
16-12-08, 09:34 AM
he's also on this site under another username, cant member tho