PDA

View Full Version : Plenty to do

Maxfly
20-12-08, 04:47 PM
well now have another to do for my list wi the zs, now have a trafficmaster winging it's way to me, along wi a tf mirror from shafz so will add them to the list which includes refurbing the alloys, probs in titanium i think, replacing zs badges wi black and chrome ones, stripping the throttle linkage and cleaning that out, fixing the rear flaps properly at last, getting over to k&s to see what they think bout sorting out the rear door properly and maybe getting the centre console etc done in pearl black and there is summat else that escapes me right now:D just finding the time to get it done, still up to our necks in getting the house as near the way we want it in as short a space of time as we can................i love decorating i do *sigh*. everywhere i look i think, 'hmm want to get that changed, sorted adjusted, knocked dow', but hey **** it rome weren't built in a day apperently :D

talkingcars
21-12-08, 11:33 AM
Know what you mean.
For my ZS I've got a pair of heated seat pads to fit, electric lumber suppoert to fit, rear electric window winders to fit (when they arrive), while I have the consol out I'm going to fit cabling for the sub and fit the traffic master clock. I also want to adapt the towbar to make it easier to remove (as the fitters mis quoted me and I ended up with a fixed swan neak, to removable).

For my wifes ZR I need to fix the side skirts, replace the wiper stalk, fit the TF mirror (she is getting it as the ZR roof light is in the middle of the car), fit some illuminated exterior door handle LEDs (£9.99 a pair from Halfords via father christmas).

For my sons R100 the main job is to get the old engine out, the new one in, get the ECU recoded, change the wheels and tidy up the exterior. However it is his on the understanding he helps.

For the T16 maestro there is a new engine, get the wheels referbished and the Toyo T1-R's fitted, finish the roof consol, refit the dash, build the in car PC, redo the rear seats, finish the move to the back for the washer bottle, sort out the front and rear bumpers, do something with the doors, refit the evo bonnet, while the engine is out weld up all the unused holes and repaint. One of the wheel bearing needs changing so I'll do both. The big brake kit needs fitting, the gearbox wants modifying for street drag/ high speed cruising and the torsen diff (not sure if I fit the 1 or the 2).....................

For the maestro diesel we need to finish stripping it, been 26 months and we've nearly finished...........

Then there is my big trailer which needs loads of welding and repaneling, the small one needs attention where I've been carrying engines around!

As for the house there are engines and gearboxes to move or scrap, new patio slaps to build, old conservatory to empty and demolish, new cycle shed to build and decking to lay and 2 drainpipes to move before we can get a new conservatory and kitchen. The front garden needs relandscaping, kerb dropping, bathroom finishing, the whole of downstairs repainting, the staircase finishing (started that 4 years ago) and loads of little jobs around the house.

talkingcars
21-12-08, 11:36 AM
and I forgot to add that I have a 3000 word easay to write by Tueday for my OU degree course!