PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got 4 Spare wheels

Maxfly
22-12-08, 02:48 PM
as title suggests am looking for a shotty of 4 wheels while i send mine in for refurbing round about the 12th of january, doesn't matter if they are steelies as long as they have tyres and fit they will do. some beers will be waiting for the genorous donatee:D:D would need em for about a week!

RudeDogg1
22-12-08, 03:24 PM
ive got some bk alloys and my sis has some golf steelies lol but then im to far anyway i think

Maxfly
22-12-08, 05:22 PM
ive got some bk alloys and my sis has some golf steelies lol but then im to far anyway i think

lol cheers for the offer fella, but yep your definately a bit far away :L

LozMachine
23-12-08, 06:17 PM
I have a set of mk1 straights with tyres you could borrow for a week if you could meet up somewhere near Carlisle, would need em back though!

Maxfly
23-12-08, 07:14 PM
I have a set of mk1 straights with tyres you could borrow for a week if you could meet up somewhere near Carlisle, would need em back though!

hi fella, thank you very much for that offer, is greatly appreciated. But i got in touch with the refurber earlier today and he says he can 'hire' me a set of wheels for the week for £30 all in!! But thanks for that again!!! :)

LozMachine
23-12-08, 07:22 PM
No probs mate , good ya sorted, theyll still be here if ya get stuck.

Maxfly
23-12-08, 07:23 PM
No probs mate , good ya sorted, theyll still be here if ya get stuck.

cheers bud, will keep that in mind:)

Stephen
23-12-08, 09:08 PM
I have a set of 15" ones that came off the 45 if you want them?

Maxfly
24-12-08, 12:52 PM
I have a set of 15" ones that came off the 45 if you want them?

they would do fine fella!!! save me £30 and you get some beers:D if your sure thats no problem, would be great if i could borrow them:D:D

Maxxed_Ross
24-12-08, 01:40 PM
will they fit? I always thought the front brakes were too big for wheels that small

Stephen
24-12-08, 04:31 PM
they would do fine fella!!! save me £30 and you get some beers:D if your sure thats no problem, would be great if i could borrow them:D:D

Dont be silly. no need, just come and get them if you want them. Im underage anyway! haha.

Maxfly
24-12-08, 04:36 PM
Dont be silly. no need, just come and get them if you want them. Im underage anyway! haha.

cheers fella, and the beers will still be there if you want them, even for yer folks or that if you don't wan them yersel:)

Maxfly
24-12-08, 04:37 PM
will they fit? I always thought the front brakes were too big for wheels that small

hmm now theres a thought, i know the space saver is too small, wonder if the 15"ers are the same?!?! hopefully someone in the know will come along:)

Stephen
24-12-08, 05:02 PM
only thing would be to try them i think?

If you want the wheels just pop over and get them if they do fit. Keep them until you need them. No need for the beers at all.

Maxfly
24-12-08, 10:43 PM
only thing would be to try them i think?

If you want the wheels just pop over and get them if they do fit. Keep them until you need them. No need for the beers at all.

cheers fella, i will do that!! :):)

merry chrimbo :D:D

Z Scotland
28-12-08, 08:49 PM
hmm now theres a thought, i know the space saver is too small, wonder if the 15"ers are the same?!?! hopefully someone in the know will come along:)

You'll be OK with the 15":thumbsup: Me and KevG tried a 14" over the 180 caliper today and it was OK.

Maxfly
29-12-08, 03:14 AM
You'll be OK with the 15":thumbsup: Me and KevG tried a 14" over the 180 caliper today and it was OK.

nice one, cheers for the confirmation big man:D:D will go with the 'ratish' look for a week lol

Maxxed_Ross
29-12-08, 05:44 PM
you need to take some pictures of that for a laugh.... a ZS in thug mode

Maxfly
29-12-08, 06:14 PM
you need to take some pictures of that for a laugh.... a ZS in thug mode

hehe i most definatley will, think my flaps could be dragging on the ground too:D:D

Maxxed_Ross
29-12-08, 06:48 PM
...think my flaps could be dragging on the ground too:D:D

quote of the week right there! :hump:

Stephen
07-01-09, 08:08 PM
Gary has my wheels now.. And i love his ZS!! although its a dirty one.

I want a mk2 one with the kit. :-D

Maxfly
07-01-09, 09:15 PM
Gary has my wheels now.. And i love his ZS!! although its a dirty one.

I want a mk2 one with the kit. :-D

:D looking forward to getting the steelies on for some reason:) swap ye my zs for yer monty;)

Stephen
07-01-09, 09:19 PM
swap ye my zs for yer monty;)

deal!!!!!!