PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here in North Yorkshire or near there?

Phate
26-12-08, 09:35 PM
Fancy doing me a favour?

I'm looking at this - http://pistonheads.com/sales/805176.htm

Long and short of it is my chassis is twisted from the accident and even though it drives without any issues I'd rather have a car with a straight one.

It says FSH if this is true the cambelts should be done - if this is the case I'm very interested in going to look at it.

If all is well would someone who is closer than me (240miles away) mind having a look at it for me to confirm it's worth going to have a butchers at it? :)

Many Thanks,
Jake

Southside_ZS
26-12-08, 10:20 PM
Good price that but shouldnt it have a front bumper splitter as standard being a 180?

Phate
26-12-08, 10:42 PM
Your right, could be off for any reason though. I've got mine on my car so its not much of an issue. Providing it is actually a 180 lol.

Dan1971
27-12-08, 06:24 AM
If mine had sold .... would sell .... I was gonna have a look at this...

http://pistonheads.com/sales/820180.htm

It's closer for me, (us), and looks mint with a stainless exhaust and the recent service should be the belts. He'd take the same for it I bet.

or this...
http://pistonheads.com/sales/814845.htm

Higher miles but looks good and as above, just serviced. Even cheaper !

My God do I wish I had the cash in the kitchen to go out ..... Buyers market.

carmadbaker
27-12-08, 06:45 AM
the yellow one would be cool mate....loud.....but looks awesome

Phate
27-12-08, 08:14 AM
Is it talkingcars car?

Phate
27-12-08, 08:45 AM
Just spoke to him, cambelts haven't been done.

Would still be great if someone could have a butchers for me though, postcode is HG2 7QN

afcbadam
27-12-08, 09:02 AM
looks like a nice car. try to get some of the money off in the cost of buying the car that the cambelts will cost. maybe £1200

talkingcars
27-12-08, 09:04 AM
Is it talkingcars car?

Nope, mine only has 70K, the proper spoiler and a years MOT.

Phate
27-12-08, 09:05 AM
Cambelts service from EMS will cost me £650 - or thereabouts. When I spoke to him on the phone he said with every service he had the tensioners checked and said that they are good for until the 90k mark - I explained they are due to be done and he was like "do you even own a ZS? How much do you know?"

I couldn't help but laugh :rofl:

Phate
27-12-08, 09:06 AM
Nope, mine only has 70K, the proper spoiler and a years MOT.

Fair dues.

It's a good price, but I'm only after a Trophy Blue one :)

talkingcars
27-12-08, 09:33 AM
Is it talkingcars car?Nope, mine only has 70K, the proper spoiler and a years MOT.Fair dues.

and one other little detail, it's not for sale.

I know there is a potential for the drive shaft bracket to go again but I'll either replace the block or make up some support to keep it located.

Besides, I've still got 6 years left to pay on the loan and the current market leaves me in negative equity.

afcbadam
27-12-08, 09:36 AM
Cambelts service from EMS will cost me £650 - or thereabouts. When I spoke to him on the phone he said with every service he had the tensioners checked and said that they are good for until the 90k mark - I explained they are due to be done and he was like "do you even own a ZS? How much do you know?"

i dont think he wound let that amount of money off. you should have told him to look in the log book. i thinl £1200 is a good price for a 51 plate.

Dan1971
27-12-08, 09:54 AM

With an attitude like that he can keep it !!! ...... Then again .... if it's a good car ......

Decisions decisions ....

stamford
27-12-08, 10:17 AM
So what will you do with the current zed Jay?

Phate
27-12-08, 10:57 AM
So what will you do with the current zed Jay?

Well the idea is to get a cheap one like above, and anything that is worse on the new one such as seat wear I'll then swap over then break my zed for parts.

thats the idea anyway ;)