PDA

View Full Version : janspeed cat back

afcbadam
11-01-09, 04:56 PM
now the proud owner of a janspeed cat back with the x power logos on the back box. managed to blag then down to £275 from £300 and got kwik fit to put it on for £30. i must say it sounds amazing. just what i wanted. loud on full boot, quirt when been sensible or sitting at 80 on the motorway

Ricks180
11-01-09, 07:41 PM
Good price mate I paid £175 for the backbox and dosen't it sound the dogs b&*^$%ks

stamford
11-01-09, 08:38 PM
I have the duplex on mine, get some nice burbles on overrun when in traffic ;)

arwilson80
12-01-09, 09:11 AM
Got mine fitted on Fri... :bounce:

Today was the first good run it had and now i want a tunnel... :D

Does yours sit tight against the heatshield when cold? Mine does and then it drops down a little when warm. :confused: Might have to get 2 new rubber mounts for it to drop it a little so it doesn't rub. :(

stamford
12-01-09, 10:33 AM
Mine is snug but never had it touching or knocking, it has been as good as gold.

afcbadam
12-01-09, 05:39 PM
I have the duplex on mine, get some nice burbles on overrun when in traffic ;)

yea i get a very nice burble. been finding i like to accelerate a little in first then let my foot on the pedal, get a couple of pops as it slows down

Got mine fitted on Fri... :bounce:

Today was the first good run it had and now i want a tunnel... :D

Does yours sit tight against the heatshield when cold? Mine does and then it drops down a little when warm. :confused: Might have to get 2 new rubber mounts for it to drop it a little so it doesn't rub. :(

mine sits right in the middle of it all. im loving the look of thats for sure :yes:

Maxxed_Ross
12-01-09, 07:06 PM

Mine does that a bit if it's very cold. My dad says he can tell how hard I've been driving it by how squint the right side tail pipe is when I come back lol

Take it to any exhaust place and get them to bend the hanger down a bit, that's all that was needed on mine when it started rubbing

arwilson80
12-01-09, 10:21 PM
Take it to any exhaust place and get them to bend the hanger down a bit, that's all that was needed on mine when it started rubbing

Yeah. That's what i plan to do, or get a slightly longer rubber / powerflex mount.