PDA

View Full Version : The stig has been revealed

Ricks180
21-01-09, 03:06 PM
It has been revealed that Ben Collins is the stig. I was fortunate to meet ben when he tried his hand at Nascar type racing at Rockingham. Unfortunatley this did not seem to take off. I know ben then went on to racing porche then seemed to disapear this explains his misterious dissapairance.
BEN COLLINS IS THE STIG.

This is me with Ben Collins and Bens Car. (I'm the one on the left)

Phate
21-01-09, 04:16 PM
Thought this was common knowledge by now?

grimmy
21-01-09, 04:33 PM
Although it was never official i was saying it was him since he took over from when they "killed" the Perry Mcarthy stig.

Ricks180
21-01-09, 04:33 PM
Thought this was common knowledge by now?

Oh I thought it was new.

Jem
21-01-09, 06:23 PM
You do know they have had at least four different people playing the stig.

stamford
21-01-09, 06:37 PM
Apparently it is on the beebs website, something to do with having to name all the staff for insurance purposes.

Supercharged_Z
21-01-09, 07:14 PM
also ben collins did some of the driving in the new bond, or so anthony reid said when i talked with him

Bobdope2002
21-01-09, 07:22 PM
i thought the stig was made of titanium alloy and had xray eyes

He looks like a bloke from down the pub

grimmy
21-01-09, 09:20 PM
i thought the stig was made of titanium alloy and had xray eyes

He looks like a bloke from down the pub
thats what he would like you to think, but in real life:guns: i want your clothes your boots and your motorcycle

Maxxed_Ross
22-01-09, 07:49 PM
You do know they have had at least four different people playing the stig.

I've alway thought that too. There's a few different driving styles and I'm convinced one is shorter! :shifty:

Jem
22-01-09, 10:57 PM
I've alway thought that too. There's a few different driving styles and I'm convinced one is shorter! :shifty:

Yep you got it check out the heights of the stigs.

Roverman
23-01-09, 12:07 AM
I don't think it will be Collins when the stig has to ride on a train or ride on the Big One in Blackpool.

Supercharged_Z
23-01-09, 05:53 AM
more currently the stig is ben collins and for the few past years ish

Jem
23-01-09, 06:41 AM
No one really knows who the stig is its pure speculation

Mat C
23-01-09, 03:17 PM
No one really knows who the stig is its pure speculation

Except for the fact that i said it was Ben Collins a year or so ago on this forum with a photo to prove it from the RAF Conningsby Veyron Vs Typhoon feature. Some things are beyond speculation and known as FACT !!!

Jem
23-01-09, 04:02 PM
Come on then how is it a fact? what have you got to back it up? have you got pictures with him at top gear?

Mat C
23-01-09, 04:38 PM
Well there's the fact that he tried to sign in at the guard room as STIG but got told to sign in using his real name. Guess what that was ?! Then there's the 2 stories that have been in the news about the builder and the picture framing shop. Then there's the interview he did for a dutch channel in full STIG gear but guess who's voice it was ?! None of that matters though, none of those facts count for anything do they until you see him on Top Gear remove his helmet. Then you'll probably say it's just a decoy from the real STIG. It's the same as when people were saying it wasn't Perry McCarthy. Then people finaly admited they were wrong to doubt those of us who knew when he publicly admitted it - which got him the sack. Can you really see Ben Collins following in the footsteps of Perry and shouting it from the rooftops purposely ? No.

Maxxed_Ross
23-01-09, 08:55 PM
I don't think it will be Collins when the stig has to ride on a train or ride on the Big One in Blackpool.

I'd imagine that would just be some office type lacky that did those parts