PDA

View Full Version : I wanna Cry And Scream **** Out Loud

Fudgepacker
31-01-09, 06:14 PM
well the day started well i got my new amp and my god did it look the part we fitted it in on the back seat wired every up changed the fuse to 150 amps tuning the sub in the amp has a lot more power than the old one and some one was spose to be watching the subs movment but got ocupied by a girl:mad: i turned the sub up and the cone come out by 4 inches really fast and it split the rubber around the edge when hitting the turbo ports so now i have a sub that has about a 15cm rip in the rubber a new amp that cant be turned up and we tryed to duck tape the sub back together but tell you what the sub is amamzingly loud in the condition it is in:rip:

stamford
31-01-09, 06:21 PM
Oh dear, not good at all. Was it worth it? ;)

weagie
31-01-09, 06:30 PM
Oh dear, not good at all. Was it worth it? ;)

Just thinking that, was she?:morepics:

Fudgepacker
31-01-09, 06:31 PM
yes and no just means now if i want a more powerfull sub i dont have to worry about the amp not having enouth power

weagie
31-01-09, 06:32 PM
What have you fitted. I've instaled JBL sub and 6x9's with a juice amp.

Fudgepacker
31-01-09, 07:02 PM
ive got a vibe band pass enclousre with a spaceII insude it powered now by a vibe black box bass 4

weagie
31-01-09, 07:07 PM
You own ear plugs?

Fudgepacker
31-01-09, 07:22 PM
You own ear plugs?

not yet lol but must say went in to the local shoping car park today and set so many car alarms off it was insane amounts of power my mate was laughing like crazy behind and a focus rs kept trying to rev it but kept getting drowned outby the bass:clap2:

markyzs180
31-01-09, 11:42 PM
ive got a vibe band pass enclousre with a spaceII insude it powered now by a vibe black box bass 4

you can't blame your mate for oggling a fair maiden, his brain would've been mush if he had his head in the boot with you cranking the volume button :laugh: i take it you gave him a round of fuckds once his ears had stopped bleeding :rant:

Fudgepacker
01-02-09, 07:56 AM
preaty much

sturobturbo
01-02-09, 08:36 AM
it does say in instructions that the amps need 'run in' - as it were.
like a rebuilt engine.

Fudgepacker
01-02-09, 09:22 AM
yeah but dont you mean subs need run in to this sub was welll run in maybe why the rubber was so weak

carmadbaker
01-02-09, 10:36 AM
we all need to get together and have a sound off ;) lol i'll borrow works environmental meter and get official figures ;)

Fudgepacker
01-02-09, 10:40 AM
lol ill bring the ear plugs

Fudgepacker
01-02-09, 10:41 AM
can we do this after i get a new sub

Fudgepacker
08-02-09, 12:01 AM
well i got this new sub for ten quid from work we reduced it down to that as it was the last one and it was clerance lol it was a vibe fly put it in the old box for the time being till my vibe space arrives on tuesday well tonight it stoped working yep the amp cooked the sub and the amp was barly putting any power to the sub i suspect its a melted voice coil again

Jay-ZS+
08-02-09, 08:16 AM
bloody hell that amp must be chucking out some serious power. is the box big enough for the sub as if its too small this can help to melt coils. Cant wait to hear it when its all tweeked.

Fudgepacker
08-02-09, 06:23 PM
the box is a box inside a box if that makes sense yeah its the right size the amp is a big amp wish i never got it destryed 2 subs in a week my new sub comes tomorow me thinks its going to need a minor ajustment on the amp to get it running for bedding in :music: