PDA

View Full Version : Got stuck in this today.........

stamford
12-08-07, 09:33 PM
clicky (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/coventry_warwickshire/6943213.stm) took me over 4 & a half hours to get home from a .org meeting at the Waterman today.

Couldn't believe what I was reading, just when you think nothing else can shock you, you get this!

Not many ZSs to flyer i'm afraid!

Smokey
12-08-07, 09:54 PM
f#@* me that is shocking, and to be so close to it too! whats the world coming to?

arwilson80
12-08-07, 10:24 PM
You haven't a green 'Rover' car have you...????

Smokey
12-08-07, 11:00 PM
I thought this myself but looked at his sig and remembered not!

ian zs180
12-08-07, 11:03 PM
that is shocking were hearing more and more of this gun crime all the time dont know what can be done to stop it though but they have gotta find some solution somehow fast its getting out of hand

TurboZed
12-08-07, 11:37 PM
Well they could try actually punishing people..seems to me nowerdays, as long as your not a kiddy fiddler and don't own a car you can get away with pretty much anything. Beggers round here seem to anyway:shoot2:
I think the police treated the poor motorists very badly in the circumstances. Sometimes I think they just like to lord it over us and make themselves look important

shroonie29
12-08-07, 11:39 PM
Too much of this is going on today.Had "another" shooting in the pool today,resulting in death.

Shroon

stamford
13-08-07, 07:24 AM
I had a few missed calls last night, was tired, and my voice mail went off at 12:30 this morning, it was the Beeb wanting a story! I emailed them about what happened and had a dig at the way it was handled. There were no Police blocking the M40 at J15 so it was total chaos, no one knew what to do or where to go. Apparently it is still shut this morning and could still be at midday, not good! My good lady told me it was a 5 hour journey back!

When I left Hatton I had to go north M40 to collect my daughter from her friends. Ironic isn't it................her friend lives opposite the Longbridge plant.................very sad sight that is now.

So when I came back southbound M40 there were no Police to assist in divertions.................then the fun began!

mrt_04
13-08-07, 07:37 AM
Watched Sky News overnight. Looks like rival bike gangs. I ask the question why?????????. Total waste of life & peoples inconvience

arwilson80
13-08-07, 11:04 AM
Bring back capital punishment i say! :rant:

Robstar
13-08-07, 12:52 PM
agreed it would make people think twice !!!!!!!!

sduk
13-08-07, 04:40 PM
saw this on the news today, terrible thing not really expected in this country.

lukiep160
13-08-07, 06:30 PM
i caught the backend of the diversion last night on the A43, It disgusting that this should be aloud to happen over here. I have just heard on the news that the post mortem showed that the victim was shot in the head.:yikes:

niknog
13-08-07, 07:58 PM
Lives seem to be taken so easily these days, the next thing will be decent folk carrying just for peice of mind....then what state will the country be in then?????????:shoot2::rip: