PDA

View Full Version : Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

Fudgepacker
02-02-09, 05:47 PM
ok tonight i meet rebecha's dad been told by people he is bit of a nutter and he is irish so i dont doubt that what can i do stop my self being torn apart and berried under the pattio:rip::hang::spank::box::horse::whip::axe::cr y:

Jay-ZS+
02-02-09, 05:58 PM
Remember some good .... Englishman, irishman, and scotsman jokes!!

vinny1979
02-02-09, 06:11 PM
be yourself? surely

stamford
02-02-09, 06:42 PM
It's probably BS............when I met my now t@ of a father-in-law I was told to be careful as he was the southern head of the National Front. What a little ponce he was! Yea he was well up there with the NF but he never spoke to me about it and I never asked him either! He seemed to hide behind the skinheads tbh.

Anyway, take things at face value and don't pre-judge him.

weagie
02-02-09, 07:12 PM
take a bottle of irish malt. then hide the empty when its done in case he tans you with it!

marts66
02-02-09, 07:43 PM
ok tonight i meet rebecha's dad been told by people he is bit of a nutter and he is irish so i dont doubt that what can i do stop my self being torn apart and berried under the pattio:rip::hang::spank::box::horse::whip::axe::cr y:

Don't be a c**t but take no sh**e, same as life really.

Fudgepacker
02-02-09, 09:51 PM
well i survived he was ok gave just told me to watch my head on the low door frames my problem for being 6ft 3

Boot Hill Bandit
03-02-09, 08:10 AM
well i survived he was ok gave just told me to watch my head on the low door frames my problem for being 6ft 3

He sounds like a pussycat...........good that you had a good night then mate!

Jim

stamford
03-02-09, 08:11 AM
So nothing to worry about then!

arwilson80
03-02-09, 08:50 AM
Whats wrong with the Irish... :p

Dan1971
03-02-09, 10:50 AM
.......problem for being 6ft 3

If that is as well as 14+ stone .... that may have had something to do with it too. Seems a similar story to mine ....

Jem
03-02-09, 12:59 PM
I was told kel's dad was a nutter which did worry me when i had to go face to face because kel was pregnant,I was told he would knock me out remember i had never seen her dad before so i wasn't sure if it was just lies??Kel even said he might try to knock me out,It was a tuesday night when i went to see him i told my manager that i might be in with a black eye just to warn them..Anyway i got there and he was fine he just wanted to make sure i was going to be there,Everyone said i was lucky it is true he looks after his kids if something happens he uses his hands to sort it out.

Just a shame he hasn't been talking to me since december and a shame he doesn't act like a parent to kel and a grandad to chloe.

He was also 14+ Stone

Fudgepacker
03-02-09, 07:22 PM
all is good went well he seems ok rebecha was like wow he like's you he never likes the men i bring back

Fudgepacker
03-02-09, 07:22 PM
Whats wrong with the Irish... :p

noting is wrong with them as im seeing an irish

arwilson80
03-02-09, 07:44 PM
noting is wrong with them as im seeing an irish

English > Irish
Irish > American...

You'd think there were no good enough girls in the same country. :)

Fudgepacker
03-02-09, 07:54 PM
English > Irish
Irish > American...

You'd think there were no good enough girls in the same country. :)

she lives in england and i fancied a challange in that area:yikes: