PDA

View Full Version : XPower skinny top

Boot Hill Bandit
02-02-09, 08:56 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=220355321776

Jim

stamford
02-02-09, 09:03 PM
You not offering to model it then Jim ;)

afcbadam
02-02-09, 09:11 PM

:laugh:

Boot Hill Bandit
03-02-09, 07:56 AM

Nope!!! although I have lost almost 2 stone since you all last saw me!!

I'm looking quite 'buff' apparently lol

Jim

stamford
03-02-09, 08:08 AM
Nope!!! although I have lost almost 2 stone since you all last saw me!!

Jim

:dumbells: Baywatch next then! ;)

Boot Hill Bandit
03-02-09, 08:15 AM
:dumbells: Baywatch next then! ;)

More like ******* 'Birdwatch' with Bill Oddie :snap:

Jim

sarah
03-02-09, 08:30 AM
Size 8/10?? :ohmy:!!!

not very fair for the "+ size ladies" :sneaky: lol

arwilson80
03-02-09, 08:45 AM

You know what BUFF is an acronym for? :yikes:

Boot Hill Bandit
03-02-09, 09:02 AM
Size 8/10?? :ohmy:!!!

not very fair for the "+ size ladies" :sneaky: lol

I was thinking of keeping it for Nikki but to be honest not a chance.......

Plus I need the money..........even The Red Devil is looking shakey again and may end up being sold or broken for spares to keep afloat

Jim

Boot Hill Bandit
03-02-09, 09:03 AM
You know what BUFF is an acronym for? :yikes:

I dunno...........I thought it was a good thing............maybe Nikki is taking the **** again............do tell! lol

Jim

arwilson80
03-02-09, 11:39 AM
Well the nickname for the B1-B Lancer is Buff... Translated that is Big Ugly Fat F****r.

Boot Hill Bandit
04-02-09, 12:41 PM
Well the nickname for the B1-B Lancer is Buff... Translated that is Big Ugly Fat F****r.

That's not very nice!!!

I might ban her from touching me for 24 hours..........that will **** her off something chronic! :laugh:

Jim

stamford
04-02-09, 12:55 PM
:laugh: that cheered me up!

Boot Hill Bandit
04-02-09, 01:18 PM
:laugh: that cheered me up!

Glad someone got a laugh from it!

Anyone on here gonna bid on it?? I see lots of watchers but no action. Fingers crossed it goes to a MG Rover fan and not someone who is just after a funky looking top.

Jim

peterzs
04-02-09, 01:24 PM
Hi Jim, do think it will fit me?? Ill start it off anyhow.:):):)

Boot Hill Bandit
04-02-09, 01:29 PM
Hi Jim, do think it will fit me?? Ill start it off anyhow.:):):)

Nah mate!! It really isn't your style! :laugh:

Tell you who it would fit I bet...........and I know he would like it too!!! I reckon Phates new girlfriend would probably fit in it and like wearing it (not sure about her Dad though)

Wish I had the money behind me to be generous and give things away like I used to :laugh:

You have bid on it then Peter? :blink: blimey!!! thanks if you have! :)

Jim

peterzs
04-02-09, 01:33 PM
:happy2::happy2::happy2:

Boot Hill Bandit
04-02-09, 01:45 PM
:happy2::happy2::happy2:

Ta good buddy! :D owe you a pint there ;)

Really am looking forward to seeing you all soon at a Meet! :D

Just so you all know.........The Red Devil is going to be garaged for a further year during this recession and it is likely to broken for some spares along the way.

Its replacement 'we' are hoping ('we' being my family of Nikki and Devilchild) is going to be a Rover 420 GSi........perfect for Nikki to learn to drive in and for me to be able to come to meets in and a daily runabout.

Big thanks to a forum member for being such a superstar......you know who you are :beer2:

Jim

peterzs
04-02-09, 01:49 PM
Be a shame Jim, I'll be the only one left from the Barn!!! :smile2::smile2::smile2:

Boot Hill Bandit
04-02-09, 01:54 PM
Be a shame Jim, I'll be the only one left from the Barn!!! :smile2::smile2::smile2:

By the way..........that ***** garage our cars came from is now shut up, boarded up and fenced off...........methinx too many shitters got sold and the recession has killed it off.........

aaaahhhhhhhh..............poor dodgy garage! :laugh:

Jim

stamford
04-02-09, 03:13 PM
Let's hope it doesn't Jim, it would be a crying shame.

Boot Hill Bandit
04-02-09, 03:38 PM
Let's hope it doesn't Jim, it would be a crying shame.

Family comes before luxuries in my opinion though. We shall see....

Jim

stamford
04-02-09, 03:47 PM
Family comes before luxuries in my opinion though. We shall see....

Jim

Agreed, we all make sacrifices during our lives for family. Sometimes you need to retain something personal to maintain the status quo.................and to retain some sanity!

Boot Hill Bandit
04-02-09, 03:58 PM
Agreed, we all make sacrifices during our lives for family. Sometimes you need to retain something personal to maintain the status quo.................and to retain some sanity!

I lost my marbles a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago bud :wacko:

We really need a family car that Nikki can learn to drive in so the 420 seems a perfect car!

Jim

Boot Hill Bandit
07-02-09, 10:42 AM
Anyone bidding on the top?? There is no reserve and it seems a bargain at the minute at £8.00.

Brand New in the packet still...........unused as Karen had one.........and my missus won't fit in it.

Jim

Just so you all know we are also listing a LDV Pilot steel bulkhead and a set of very good condition Jeep Cherokee alloys with very good condition Bridgestone Duellers for only £60 reserve.

Boot Hill Bandit
09-02-09, 08:04 PM
10 minutes left on the ladies skinny top and its at a measly £12.50!!! I paid £25 for them a while ago :no:

Go on lads! make your missus happy and get her into something sexy for the summer!!!

Jim