PDA

View Full Version : Looks Like Ive Got Some Good Luck This Month

Fudgepacker
03-02-09, 10:07 PM
:-D just got a leeter from the police saying that if i attend some class i wont have the extra 3 points on my lisence witch is a great thing as my other 3 come of in a few months that means cheap car insurance again woooohooooo time to save for a 180 now:judge:

Craig
03-02-09, 10:07 PM
nice one

Fudgepacker
03-02-09, 10:11 PM
going to have to stay slow tho dont mean i can open the beast up any more only at santapod

peterzs
03-02-09, 11:05 PM
I tried that and they wouldnt let me!!! :D:D:D

stamford
04-02-09, 07:50 AM
That's good, but make sure you take heed of this as the next time I'm sure you will not be given the chance again.

Jay-ZS+
04-02-09, 08:17 AM
sounds like you need a road angel that has saved me at least 12 points that i can remember dont go anywhere with out it!!!! Even pics up coppers camped up on the side of the road

Fudgepacker
04-02-09, 08:37 AM
sounds like you need a road angel that has saved me at least 12 points that i can remember dont go anywhere with out it!!!! Even pics up coppers camped up on the side of the road

i want one might get one soon but it wasnt just from speeding i went through a light that was amber but the police say it was red but i was going over 60 when it was amber so how could they proove it was red but ohwell ill do the coarse and drive slowly from now on untill i go santapod

arwilson80
04-02-09, 09:08 AM
I tried that and they wouldnt let me!!! :D:D:D

I didn't even get it as an option. :( SP30 at the side of the road or a court appearance...

Fudgepacker
04-02-09, 09:13 AM
well i i dont do this coarse ill end up with points on my lisence and its all the zed's fault having to look so sexy and sound so nice when giving it some

Andyf
04-02-09, 10:09 AM

Didn't help the 79 year old woman in her Mini Cooper S we caught with the laser gun last week!

Jay-ZS+
04-02-09, 10:28 AM
lol I did get caught once by the laser gun id left the angel at home updating!! doh Oh well cant win them all.

stamford
04-02-09, 12:01 PM
Didn't help the 79 year old woman in her Mini Cooper S we caught with the laser gun last week!

You what! 79 year old in a Cooper S! My god whatever next! :laugh:

peterzs
04-02-09, 01:22 PM
I didn't even get it as an option. :( SP30 at the side of the road or a court appearance...

I was told its only an option if you get done by a fixed camera

Andyf
04-02-09, 04:14 PM
You should get offered the course if you are within the threashold. In a 30 from 35 to 39 is a course as long as you haven't done one in the last 3 years. 40 to 49 is a tcket, 50 to 59 (iirc) is a ticket plus a higher speed awareness course and 60+ is a court hearing.

Stamford, the 79 year old was hilarious, she looked at her Road Angel and said, "You were no use" She tried to bribe me with the offer of a pint and explained her husband had been caught speeding while doing an overtake in the same spot. When I laughed she said, "I'm not with him anymore, well he's dead" Oh and she had a personal plate with her name 'Joy' as the last three letters!

KevG
04-02-09, 04:22 PM
The 79 year old was hilarious, she looked at her Road Angel and said, "You were no use"......

Class!!!

I done the same thing the Road Angel was in the house, was on way into town, slowed down for the Gatso, when through the lights (green) and I spotted the traffics, but I was picking up speed but was too late already clocked doing 38 in a 30, so SP30 and £60 fine on the spot:sick:
Got the pink slip, it said Rover ZS on it, despite the the car wearing an MG badge!!!!

Fudgepacker
04-02-09, 08:24 PM
You should get offered the course if you are within the threashold. In a 30 from 35 to 39 is a course as long as you haven't done one in the last 3 years. 40 to 49 is a tcket, 50 to 59 (iirc) is a ticket plus a higher speed awareness course and 60+ is a court hearing.

Stamford, the 79 year old was hilarious, she looked at her Road Angel and said, "You were no use" She tried to bribe me with the offer of a pint and explained her husband had been caught speeding while doing an overtake in the same spot. When I laughed she said, "I'm not with him anymore, well he's dead" Oh and she had a personal plate with her name 'Joy' as the last three letters!

im having a lucky year me thinks when i got the 3 points for the red light they were tyrying to do me for 2 outher things one was speeding and the second was a low tred on a tyre but got out of the last 2 things as they couldnt proove i was speeding and the tyre waas near the wear band if all had gone wrong and the **** had hit the fan i would have ended up with 9 points