PDA

View Full Version : MK1 Straights!

idge2003
04-02-09, 03:43 PM
I have a set of straights for sale! 2 are very condition with almost no marks 1 has a couple of knicks and the last one has been curbed damage isn't too bad but its visable! I believe if you were to touch up the damage with a paint pen they would almost dissapear which is what I was gonna do!

The tyres are continental sportcontact 2's but onlt have between 2-3mm of tread!

Make me a sensible offer!!!

I will also shortly have a second set of straights for sale as I'm gonna be ordering a set of 18's this week these aren't in as good condition not too heavily curbed but its like the paint has rubbed off in places would do but you may want to get them reconditioned! These have 2 michelin pilot exalto's with 3mm tread and 2 ecsta spt's with 5mm tread!

Cheers

Brett

Stevedx
04-02-09, 05:38 PM
any idea on price?

idge2003
04-02-09, 05:45 PM
Not sure don't want to scare people off or risk over pricing them but does £180 sound okay this is based on what I have seen on ebay though!

Brett

Boot Hill Bandit
04-02-09, 06:02 PM
Not sure don't want to scare people off or risk over pricing them but does £180 sound okay this is based on what I have seen on ebay though!

Brett

I think more like £150 is in order but that depends entirely on how tatty or immaculate they are tbh.

Jim

idge2003
04-02-09, 06:14 PM
Like I said they are good nick I could touch them up myself but its finding the time to do them and as I'm gonna be getting some 18's in a few days will then have another set to stack in the garage and there isn't much room left in there!

If thats all their worth then I will have to accept it! I'd rather they sell than sit there!

Brett

Boot Hill Bandit
04-02-09, 06:19 PM
Like I said they are good nick I could touch them up myself but its finding the time to do them and as I'm gonna be getting some 18's in a few days will then have another set to stack in the garage and there isn't much room left in there!

If thats all their worth then I will have to accept it! I'd rather they sell than sit there!

Brett

You could of course put them on ebay and let the punters dictate what they are worth........

Jim

idge2003
04-02-09, 06:22 PM
That will be happening just thought I would offer them here first!

Cheers

Brett

MikeMant
05-02-09, 04:03 PM
Im soo tempted to take them ready for when i get my mg If you still have them on monday (payday) i will take them mate

RudeDogg1
05-02-09, 04:34 PM
your future mg should have em already so i wouldnt b to hasty

MikeMant
05-02-09, 05:23 PM
your future mg should have em already so i wouldnt b to hasty

The one im looking at hasnt

idge2003
05-02-09, 06:49 PM
If you want them just let me know, your not far from me! I work with a few people from harwich at felixstowe docks and they say its not a bad journey!

Brett

MikeMant
06-02-09, 03:31 PM
If you want them just let me know, your not far from me! I work with a few people from harwich at felixstowe docks and they say its not a bad journey!

Brett

Yeah thats why im tempted even more as your pretty close Will let ya know matey :rofl: