PDA

View Full Version : Having A Really Bad Night

Fudgepacker
09-02-09, 10:24 PM
Well it started about 8:15pm tonight went out to see rebecha was driving down the road when in front of me was this puddle didnt look deep any how pushed on through when it was a deep ****** and my car decides to suck up water and cut out left it a while to sort its self out went to turn it on again and what has happend the battery is flat so i phone up rac they say they cant do any thing as im still in the middle call the fire bergade so i did they said they can rescue me but not the car not alot of good that was and its raining hard and the water is coming up to the door seals my luck sort changed as for soilders arrive and push me out:soldiers::clap:thank you very much i say my mait turns up to jump start me and the car is running really really lumpy sound like its firing on 3 cylinders but left it a while and it was all good driving back to my house the car starts pulling to the left was like what the **** now and what have i got a flat tyre we manged to get the car home but cant find the lockng nut key to take the wheel off:evilmad: trash my room flip every thing upside down looking for it then back out side found it in the boot i theb phoned rebecha to say sorry for having ago down the phone and she said i have fucked up for the last time and she doesnt want to know me any more i feel so depressed and stressed out at the same time :cry::wavecry::sad::(

stamford
09-02-09, 10:29 PM
You're lucky the engine didn't take in any water otherwise it would been curtains. Sounds like the straw that broke the camels back with regards your girlie....................any way back or is that it?

Sorry mate, not a good evening at all even if the car is back and running. Hope you can iron things out.

Jay-ZS+
09-02-09, 10:30 PM
sorry to hear it mate sounds like you could do with a beer. :beer2: At least you will save a few quid on valentines day!

Fudgepacker
09-02-09, 10:36 PM
sorry to hear it mate sounds like you could do with a beer. :beer2: At least you will save a few quid on valentines day!

true very true as now i need a new tyre there goes over 100 for a new continental the last has only been on 3 weeks im going to try and get back with rebecha but dont soud good

Jay-ZS+
09-02-09, 10:40 PM
She will see sense flowers always work well.

arwilson80
09-02-09, 10:42 PM
She finished with you for that...? Probably not worth having TBH if that's the case (IMO).

Southside_ZS
09-02-09, 10:44 PM
It might be wise to give the car an oil change aswell just incase it sucked any water in. You dont want hydrolock blowing your engine aswell.

TjP
09-02-09, 11:04 PM
That is indeed a bad night... Keep your chin up though dude, after today I think you should have some good luck coming your way to balance things up! Dont let the bad get you down.

Btw epic single sentence post :D :p

Phate
09-02-09, 11:27 PM
Dude have you ever heard of a comma? that was so hard to read.

Anyway, sorry to hear about that dude, we all have em!

afcbadam
09-02-09, 11:33 PM
She finished with you for that...? Probably not worth having TBH if that's the case (IMO).

agreed. if shes going to be an arse about something like that she isnt worth it

Alan.F
10-02-09, 07:03 AM
You are quite lucky in one respect a lad over on ZSC did the same thing and his engine is now scrap, As far as your girlfriend is concerned obviously we dont know past history , but to fiish with you for this seems very trivial.

Fudgepacker
10-02-09, 07:26 AM
You are quite lucky in one respect a lad over on ZSC did the same thing and his engine is now scrap, As far as your girlfriend is concerned obviously we dont know past history , but to fiish with you for this seems very trivial.

its been a bumpy ride but dont care any more about her thought about it while lieing in bed so not going to bother with her

chriszs180
10-02-09, 09:01 AM
um what can i say sorry about the car BUT!!!!!!!!!!!
modball and SHIPWREAK girls oh and max power girls.....
oh and strippers oh and beer

has that improved your day..........

chriszs180
10-02-09, 09:02 AM
have a look at this and vote.......

http://www.modball.com/girls/

Fudgepacker
10-02-09, 09:09 AM
um what can i say sorry about the car BUT!!!!!!!!!!!
modball and SHIPWREAK girls oh and max power girls.....
oh and strippers oh and beer

has that improved your day..........

yeah it has just had to pay 95 pound for a new tyre but oh well cant wait should be a good laugh:mml: