PDA

View Full Version : pro valet

afcbadam
14-02-09, 04:32 PM
what do they cost, im expecting to pay about £50-60 for one. going to get it done when the weather changes. i pretty good at cleaning cars but i can never get it as good as they can. i have never clayed a car or steam cleaned an engine bay or interior so i let the pro's do it.

coopsman1
14-02-09, 05:00 PM
look to spend maybe £100 mate, i would say do the claying etc yourself you cant really go wrong

Supercharged_Z
14-02-09, 05:54 PM
a pro pro valet would be between 150-300 imo.

afcbadam
14-02-09, 06:02 PM
been looking on the net at local mobile valets. prices seem to be between £65 - £100. thats the whole hog at that price, looking like it did the day it came out the factory

sarah
14-02-09, 06:15 PM
Someone on here called typhoon180 or somebody is a valeter, he has his own van etc, ive seen his work and its very professional, give him a shout :)

http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/member.php?u=47

here he is.

Fudgepacker
14-02-09, 06:19 PM
i done the full outside clean on my sed clayes and used 1-3 stage marguers on the zzed feels and looks amazing took me 6 hours but it was worth it

afcbadam
14-02-09, 06:20 PM
chears sarah, i think it may be to far for him to travel though. ive got plenty of time to sort it out, no point getting the car that clean in the winter imho. its on the summer to do list

sarah
14-02-09, 06:23 PM
chears sarah, i think it may be to far for him to travel though. ive got plenty of time to sort it out, no point getting the car that clean in the winter imho. its on the summer to do list

I think he has travelled a few miles before hun, its worth asking him though as you never know. :)

Fudgepacker
14-02-09, 06:26 PM
i done mine as it felt like you could sand wood down on the paint work felt rough as ****

Steves Cleenz
14-02-09, 06:31 PM
Nah your not too far from me lol, i cover the whole of the UK but what do you mean by a pro valet? for £60 in my eyes you will just get inside clean and a polish, but if you want a proper job doing then you are looking at over £100 easy, i can do it but you are looking at around £240 and thats for a proper job including Paint correction plus the inside shampooed and my travel paid, but if you dont want the inside doing then take off £50, ive already done one members car from southampton on XPF :) have a look at my web www.stevescleenz.co.uk for the sort of work i do :bounce:

Cheers Sarah for the plug :clap:

sarah
14-02-09, 06:33 PM
Nah your not too far from me lol, i cover the whole of the UK but what do you mean by a pro valet? for £60 in my eyes you will just get inside clean and a polish, but if you want a proper job doing then you are looking at over £100 easy, i can do it but you are looking at around £240 and thats for a proper job including Paint correction plus the inside shampooed and my travel paid, but if you dont want the inside doing then take off £50, ive already done one members car from southampton on XPF :) have a look at my web www.stevescleenz.co.uk for the sort of work i do :bounce:

Cheers Sarah for the plug :clap:

No probs hun, your the only person i know on the forums who does this kinda work. :)

RudeDogg1
14-02-09, 06:53 PM
want to get mine donbe when ive got the wedge

afcbadam
14-02-09, 09:11 PM
oh right i didnt realise you would travel. ill have to pm you when im going to get it all done. will be a while as im currently doing a few miles on the motorway and in this weather it would soon spoil all the hard work that is put in to it. what is paint correction?

Steves Cleenz
14-02-09, 10:34 PM
what is paint correction?

i will let the picture tell you the answer :)

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/200bubs/minicooper/PICT0642.jpg

RudeDogg1
15-02-09, 06:43 AM
lol didnt see the line down the middle to start with was gonna say what u leave swirl marks

Steves Cleenz
15-02-09, 09:08 AM
lol :) yeah as you can see the left hand side is what i have machine polished (paint correction) and the right hand side is what it was like before

RudeDogg1
15-02-09, 10:30 AM
nice

ian zs180
15-02-09, 04:38 PM
Steve does a fantastic job i,ve seen alot of cars he has done over on xpf and i,ve gotta say they look awsome .