PDA

View Full Version : Bits for sale

skyblueads
14-02-09, 06:26 PM
Couple of bits for sale:

MkII centre console with the digital aircon, gear stick gaiter etc.
Looking for £30-£40 inc. postage, it's mint.

MkII non aircon black oak trim, inc. the ashtray. I bought this this week, it's mint, but annoyingly the holes for the dials don't line up with the dials themselves, another subtle difference between the mkI and mkII!
I paid £25 (inc. postage) from Bilbo's Mrs this week, so I just want to get back what I paid, basically

I've got my red and green matrix seats available too, not after much for them as the drivers seat is damaged (usual place) and they don't have airbags in. They'll make a replacement, or temporary fitment if someone needs them. I've got the 60/40 piece too, which is mint. I don't have the base though.
They're too good to ditch-offers

I've also got a cup holder spare, £5 plus postage-SOLD

MO-MO
14-02-09, 10:19 PM
where does the cup holder go mate?

RudeDogg1
14-02-09, 10:29 PM
in the center arm rest

RudeDogg1
14-02-09, 10:29 PM
when u put the cup holder in can u still close the arm rest?

vinny1979
15-02-09, 06:05 AM
yes!!

Maxfly
15-02-09, 09:30 AM
yes!!

+1 and you can still keep stuff underneath it as it just lifts in and out nice an easily:)

Southside_ZS
15-02-09, 10:05 AM
2nd dibs on cup holder. Mines missing :(

Boot Hill Bandit
15-02-09, 10:38 AM
Dibbs on the Matrix interior if its for a hatch!!! Got some ideas going around in my head!!! Don't ditch them though ;)

Jim

skyblueads
15-02-09, 01:42 PM
Yup, it's matrix for a hatch. The drivers seat has some wear through on it, and I've kept the base, but not the cover from the rear. I'd like £20 for the lot, the rest of it is mint. Drop me a PM matey.

Cup holder's sold, I'm afraid.

Boot Hill Bandit
15-02-09, 01:47 PM
Yup, it's matrix for a hatch. The drivers seat has some wear through on it, and I've kept the base, but not the cover from the rear. I'd like £20 for the lot, the rest of it is mint. Drop me a PM matey.

Cup holder's sold, I'm afraid.

£20 sounds good to me :hmmm: need to ask someone about things first though!

Jim

skyblueads
15-02-09, 01:57 PM
You have PM, fella.

Boot Hill Bandit
15-02-09, 02:09 PM
You have PM, fella.

Got it :icecream:

Jim

ZS180V6
15-02-09, 02:14 PM
Couple of bits for sale:

MkII centre console with the digital aircon, gear stick gaiter etc.
Looking for £30-£40 inc. postage, it's mint.

MkII non aircon black oak trim, inc. the ashtray. I bought this this week, it's mint, but annoyingly the holes for the dials don't line up with the dials themselves, another subtle difference between the mkI and mkII!
I paid £25 (inc. postage) from Bilbo's Mrs this week, so I just want to get back what I paid, basically

I've got my red and green matrix seats available too, not after much for them as the drivers seat is damaged (usual place) and they don't have airbags in. They'll make a replacement, or temporary fitment if someone needs them. I've got the 60/40 piece too, which is mint. I don't have the base though.
They're too good to ditch-offers

I've also got a cup holder spare, £5 plus postage-SOLD

Hi

Got any pics of the trim ?

skyblueads
15-02-09, 03:58 PM
Here's the pic from Bilbo's Mrs, who I bought it from last week, it's never been in a car, by the way.

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/1343/a8ec1nk3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Apparently it's quite rare these days, which makes it all the more annoying I can't fit it. :nugget: