PDA

View Full Version : MK 2 Rear Bumper Hatch Exhaust Trim

Boot Hill Bandit
14-02-09, 07:24 PM
As per title I have a mk2 hatch exhaust trim............no screws..........just the trim. I paid a fair bit for it as they are hard to come by........

I would like some public offers please to get the best price I can for it as I have no money :)

Thank You!

Jim

Mitus
14-02-09, 07:49 PM
Interested, as you know! I can match the £20 plus postage that I can get the 4 door one for on ebay. I don't know if that's a sensible offer as I'm very new to ZS's and don't know how rare these are. I don't mind paying a bit extra for one that I know will fit rather than take a chance though.

Let me know mate.

Cheers
Andy

Boot Hill Bandit
14-02-09, 08:05 PM
Interested, as you know! I can match the £20 plus postage that I can get the 4 door one for on ebay. I don't know if that's a sensible offer as I'm very new to ZS's and don't know how rare these are. I don't mind paying a bit extra for one that I know will fit rather than take a chance though.

Let me know mate.

Cheers
Andy

I do believe I paid nearly £30 for it from EMS Ltd as they aren't easy to find and this was the last one they had..........not even sure if these can be got hold of anymore brand new.

Jim

Mitus
14-02-09, 08:13 PM
Meet halfway at £25 plus P+P? If so I'll deffo take it, will pay tomorrow but right now I'm off to bed, work at 6am :cry:

Boot Hill Bandit
14-02-09, 08:19 PM
Your offer is the best I have had yet.........so I shall give it a few days and see what the best offer is.

Really honestly have no choice as every £1 counts at the minute.

Jim

Mitus
18-02-09, 04:11 PM
What we saying then mate, is this mine yet? :D

Boot Hill Bandit
18-02-09, 08:22 PM
What we saying then mate, is this mine yet? :D

£30 plus postage and packaging would be nice tbh........get back what I paid for it!

Jim

Mitus
19-02-09, 01:31 PM
How much is P&P going to be?

Boot Hill Bandit
19-02-09, 01:42 PM
will look into it tomorrow dude!

Bit of a problem looking after my step daughter whilst its half term......hard to do anything if its not got something in it for her :laugh:

Will sort it tomorrow and let you know via PM

Jim

vinny1979
19-02-09, 04:25 PM
should be couple squid recorded ,from my experience as a postie lol :P good luck lol

Boot Hill Bandit
19-02-09, 07:31 PM
Ta Vinny!!!! thanks for the heads up dude ;) will get it weighed and sorted tomorrow anyways.

Jim

vinny1979
19-02-09, 07:48 PM
lol, postie ******............ ha ha