PDA

View Full Version : MOT day today!

Craig
17-02-09, 03:11 PM
Put the car in for its mot this morning. Been watching my fone all day waiting on the dreaded outcome.

Its a pass, £45 and shes tested for another year. I really thought I was gona have to shell out some dosh this time. The MIL has been coming on and off, so I thought the emissions would be shot to hell. All is good though. Just need to get some decent tyres and get rid of the scabby alloys on the front.

MO-MO
17-02-09, 03:16 PM
well done mate! always good to hear!

Bobdope2002
17-02-09, 04:40 PM
Put the car in for its mot this morning. Been watching my fone all day waiting on the dreaded outcome.

Its a pass, £45 and shes tested for another year. I really thought I was gona have to shell out some dosh this time. The MIL has been coming on and off, so I thought the emissions would be shot to hell. All is good though. Just need to get some decent tyres and get rid of the scabby alloys on the front.

my keis maybe coming up for sale very very soon

im goin back oe with the wheels gonna refurb them myself in a shadow chrome :)

Oh yerh forgot to add congrats on the mot pass dude

Maxfly
17-02-09, 05:11 PM
Good to hear fella, better than you thought it would be too:)

grimmy
17-02-09, 05:33 PM
Nice one craig it's always a relief when they pass.

Craig
17-02-09, 06:02 PM
Nice one craig it's always a relief when they pass.

Your not wrong there mate. I was half expecting them to call back and say "sorry infact your car failed and we got the results mixed up" lol

arwilson80
17-02-09, 07:36 PM
MGs never fail their MOT. ;)

Nice one all the same.

Craig
17-02-09, 07:38 PM
MGs never fail their MOT. ;)

Nice one all the same.

Iv put my mgs thru 5 MOTs the worst bill I had was the zrs 1st mot when it cost me 200 smackers

stamford
17-02-09, 08:13 PM
Always good to hear. Got mine early next month, will be interesting to see the emissions results.

Craig
17-02-09, 08:15 PM
It was the emissions I was worried about. It passed them with ease. Time for a decat now methinks :D

stamford
17-02-09, 08:18 PM
Mine's got the decat...............should be fine. My brother-in-law is taking it into his VW dealership to do and dropping off a car for me so I can still go to work................hope it's a good one ;) I said an R32 or new Scirocco will do.

arwilson80
17-02-09, 09:21 PM
Saw the Scirocco tonight on the M'way... They look really good.