PDA

View Full Version : Zed Update

Phate
18-02-09, 05:50 PM
Hi all,

Well after the accident I needed a new rear bumper and a new rear light.

In the end I got my bumper off Blinky (which I cannot thank for enough) and I got my new lights from EMS today as well :D

This pic explains it all...

http://www.je-design.co.uk/london/ba.jpg

On the left is how it looked initially after the accident...and on the right I took tonight.

Now I just need to clean it! :p

afcbadam
18-02-09, 05:54 PM
looks abit better on the right :yes: bet your glad your pride and job is all sorted and back on the road!

peterzs
18-02-09, 06:17 PM
Is that the designer muck you can get to put on the Chelsea Tractors??:tease::tease::tease::clap::clap::clap:

Hope you got the van driver to pay for it all.

Phate
18-02-09, 08:11 PM
looks abit better on the right :yes: bet your glad your pride and job is all sorted and back on the road!

lol just a tad :D - I've been using it, just minus 1 brake and sidelight :whistle:

But external looks REALLY bother me...ignoring the dirt (I can't help the roads!) so the tape has been bugging the hell out of me.

Is that the designer muck you can get to put on the Chelsea Tractors??:tease::tease::tease::clap::clap::clap:

Hope you got the van driver to pay for it all.

Oh yeh Pete, you should be able to find the good stuff in any local rural area, it means driving fast in crap conditions though :shoot:

And yeh he's paid for it. I charged him for the lights and petrol, done. :smile2:

stamford
18-02-09, 10:01 PM
Result, good to see it back in one piece.

TjP
18-02-09, 10:39 PM
Looks good as new :thumbsup:

Seriously though, I live on a farm and mine aint as dirty as that! :p

Phate
18-02-09, 10:43 PM
Looks good as new :thumbsup:

Seriously though, I live on a farm and mine aint as dirty as that! :p

Ok I KNOW it's taking the ****...but there you go :fun: