PDA

View Full Version : rover 200/220 turbo wide arch, lambod showcar

xsuggs99
23-02-09, 09:51 PM
1995 rover 214(still 1.4 on log book),
6mths tax 12mths mot, 220 turbo conversion, mgzr160 rear disc conversion ,drilled and grooved discs all round with ebc pads,huge front mounted intercooler,blue silicone hoses, k+n airfilter,brand new hybrid t28 turbo,full stainless exhaust with de-cat and 4" tailpipe running 14psiboost approx 260bhp+ (150mph+),flamer kit, battery to boot,fully airbrushed rocker cover,fuse box,water bottle, chrome oil catch tank, chrome rocker cover bolts and turbo heatshield,e-tech strut brace,eibach 40mm springs,19" alloys(waiting for wheel spacers from eibach)
bodywork...
full mgzr front end conversion(with custom angel eyes) ,lambo doors,custom fitted corsa ultima wide arch kit inc skirts and arches +saxo titan back bumper+peugot 206 kityana front bumper all moulded and smoothed ,delta rear spoiler,flushed boot,rear de-wiper ,chrome bars in arches and grill, furious bonnet vent,mhyneer wing mirors all sprayed focus frozen white,black led rear lights, tinted windows,private plate,
interior.
fully smoothed and painted dash and custom door cards(moulded flammes for speakers),simoni x5 steering wheel,150mph turbo white dials,boost and battery gauge in custom a-pillar mount, a,band c pillars all smoothed and painted. one off custom built ice install with freaky fibreglass face and spikes with 2xkenwood 1800watt mono amps,1xkenwood 800watt amp,power cap,kenwood in dash 9"touchscreen tv/dvd,2x9"sun visor monitors(sprayed blue) ,2x7" screens in rear quarter pannel windows(looks funky in the night),2xsets of kicker components,4xinfinity 12" subs in round sub boxes,1x7"screen above rear window in custom made pannel with 2x6.5" kenwood speakers,
2x rage bucket seats re-trimmed in white leather with sabelt 3point harnesses,white leather roof lining,handbrake cover,gearstick surround .
whoever has the car next also will have a full feature off mg enthusiast magazine .
bad points...
engine smoking but will come with spare turbo engine+box.
will need respray due to cracking back bumper(all repaired) on massive speed bump
install could do with respray but thats just me being picky.
£4000ono
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v669/xsuggs99/MyPics-0042.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v669/xsuggs99/P4160009-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v669/xsuggs99/P4220002-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v669/xsuggs99/P6100016.jpg

stamford
24-02-09, 07:22 AM
Good luck with the sale, not my cup of tea however.

vinny1979
24-02-09, 12:06 PM
lol, my god

Ali G
24-02-09, 01:40 PM
have you got any engine-bay shots ?

Jay-ZS+
24-02-09, 03:53 PM
Obviously had alot of work done. How do you get away with leaving it as a 214 with that intercooler on show??!! Good luck with the sale

carmadbaker
24-02-09, 08:05 PM
thats incredibly cool lol i have huge amounts of respect for tastefully modded cars! and in my opinion thats perfect!! deffinately needs the wheels spaced.
good luck with your sale, i'll deffinately be keeping and eye on this one.....never know....might even be persuaded to swap it for my 180 ;)

john180
25-02-09, 11:24 AM
thats incredibly cool lol i have huge amounts of respect for tastefully modded cars! and in my opinion thats perfect!! deffinately needs the wheels spaced.
good luck with your sale, i'll deffinately be keeping and eye on this one.....never know....might even be persuaded to swap it for my 180 ;)

hmmmm...:console:

Maxxed_Ross
25-02-09, 02:22 PM
I remember watching this being built over on theMGZR years ago

andylew0
26-02-09, 10:22 AM
have you got any engine-bay shots ?

So you can run over to barry tosspot site and post them up ?

Ali G
26-02-09, 10:32 AM

No i'm entrigued, but you are also a barrynatic then?
or do you just check the site to see what 'tosspots' are up2?

andylew0
26-02-09, 10:35 AM
No i'm entrigued, but you are also a barrynatic then?
or do you just check the site to see what 'tosspots' are up2?

Your entrigued to rip the shiote out of it ?

The owner posted the link so i naturally had a look ;)

ThumpJunkie
26-02-09, 10:37 AM
LOL

He's going to e-tell-his-mum-on-us!

Car's not my cup of tea, but **** me man, you have talent! Obviously a lot of work, time and money has gone into this, shame some narrow-minded people can't appreciate this.

Bobdope2002
26-02-09, 10:38 AM
remeber seeing this built on .org many moons ago

still think it needs bigger wheels but still looks nice

xsuggs99
26-02-09, 11:01 AM
lol @ all the b4rryb0ys ,
ali g if u wanted more pics+full spec just ask:hooray:
and yeah the doors still shut:clap2:
ya plum!

DaywalkerBB
26-02-09, 12:19 PM
Just make sure you don't crash it as you're currently driving an uninsured vehicle as well as not paying the correct amount of tax.

andylew0
26-02-09, 12:21 PM
Just make sure you don't crash it as you're currently driving an uninsured vehicle as well as not paying the correct amount of tax.

Epic first post lmao

DaywalkerBB
26-02-09, 01:12 PM
I'm not sure about epic!

I've signed up to themgzr.co.uk to answer some points made by the members over there.

It should be noted that Barryboys does not condone trolling so neither site should be concerned that I'm registering to cause trouble.

midcuk
26-02-09, 01:13 PM
nice car i like it lots of hard work and love gone in to it.

ThumpJunkie
26-02-09, 01:43 PM
I'm not sure about epic!

I've signed up to themgzr.co.uk to answer some points made by the members over there.

It should be noted that Barryboys does not condone trolling so neither site should be concerned that I'm registering to cause trouble.
Not sure I can be bothered approving your registration TBH...

Haha, nah, you should be in now, will be interested in what you have to say... ;)