KevG may be selling his 180.

http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=6824

Z Scotland
25-02-09, 05:11 PM
Any colour considered, must have MK2 180 KIT must be an MG not a rover

All engines considered

1.6/1.8/2.0TD or maybe the 2.5V6

Would prefer the Diesel and would prefer the Hatch

What's wrong with Rover? You get more extras in the Rover than the MG & its just a stripped out rover.:wall:

Bobdope2002
25-02-09, 05:23 PM
mg is rover

David
25-02-09, 06:50 PM
because i'm not messind about changing bits over to dressmit up like an MG, so i wanna start with the loaded one.

We discussed yours 4 5cotland but i'm sorry to say it's an ugly colour :sick:

KevG
25-02-09, 07:36 PM
because i'm not messind about changing bits over to dressmit up like an MG, so i wanna start with the loaded one.

We discussed yours 4 5cotland but i'm sorry to say it's an ugly colour :sick:

Thats a bit harsh, its a excellent colour, in the metal it is even better

stamford
25-02-09, 09:10 PM
Nice entrance mate and welcome.

weagie
25-02-09, 09:33 PM
2 posts in and lobbing insults. good work.

afcbadam
25-02-09, 09:41 PM
4 5cotland's car is a lovley motor and a very nice colour. if i had the readys i would go and buy it now. a lot of time and money has gone in to that car and it deserves alot of respect

p_b82
25-02-09, 09:43 PM
never many ZS dervs up for sale relatively, so best bet would be to look around on piston heads and autotrader, or maybe risk fleabay...

guess one advantage of the L-series in standard form it is quite hard to break, so a good service when you get it should sort out any niggles....

if you do get a derv look out for dodgy MAF's split IC hoses, EGR sticking open, wire to no 1 injectors and earth straps... All of which as easily fixed so if you find one with any of the problems bargain hard and fix it for peanuts ;)

K&S Coachworks
25-02-09, 09:59 PM
2 posts in and lobbing insults. good work.

agreed!!!! rather imature!!!

David
25-02-09, 10:46 PM
agreed!!!! rather imature!!!

Excuse me??? :wacko:

Myself and my miss's are 28 looking for a derv zs and i'm immature because i type "we have considered your car but i'm sorry to say but we think the colour is ugly"

I don't think constructive criticism about someone else's car is any of your dam business

in no form was it an insult, so please refrain from your keyboard flame type responses

Craig
26-02-09, 06:27 AM
it's an ugly colour :sick:

No ones saying that you have to like the colour of the car, but the way you put it across in the post isn't exactly pleasant, is it? There are better ways of putting across "constructive criticism" ...................

garryblueboyt
26-02-09, 11:18 AM
Rather than say ugly would it have been better to say it was not for us i think it is a great colour and a top car .

K&S Coachworks
26-02-09, 12:41 PM
Excuse me??? :wacko:

Myself and my miss's are 28 looking for a derv zs and i'm immature because i type "we have considered your car but i'm sorry to say but we think the colour is ugly"

I don't think constructive criticism about someone else's car is any of your dam business

in no form was it an insult, so please refrain from your keyboard flame type responses

keyboard flame type responses[/QUOTE]

stongly suggest you take your own advice!!!!!!!!!!! can see another banned user soon!!!!! 4 posts and already giving cheek!!!! would say calling someones car ugly is not constructive criticism!!!!!

KevG
26-02-09, 01:01 PM
An infraction has been issued to User: David

David
26-02-09, 01:14 PM
keyboard flame type responses

stongly suggest you take your own advice!!!!!!!!!!! can see another banned user soon!!!!! 4 posts and already giving cheek!!!! would say calling someones car ugly is not constructive criticism!!!!![/QUOTE]

1 I said the colour was ugly not the car

2. My thread title clearly states i'm looking for a ZS and someone clearly selling his rover posts in my thread with an indirect method to sway me in another direction of which i responded in a non-confrantational honest response.

I think the infraction is quite frankly pathetic and all these jump-on posts at me a new member bullying (which seems to be a common trade mark of all the theBLAH.co.uk sites)

:maxlocked: don't wanna know

P.S. posts 1,2,3,4,5 & 10 were the ONLY responses on topic the rest were just flaming and shoot downs

K&S Coachworks
26-02-09, 01:35 PM
stongly suggest you take your own advice!!!!!!!!!!! can see another banned user soon!!!!! 4 posts and already giving cheek!!!! would say calling someones car ugly is not constructive criticism!!!!!

1 I said the colour was ugly not the car

2. My thread title clearly states i'm looking for a ZS and someone clearly selling his rover posts in my thread with an indirect method to sway me in another direction of which i responded in a non-confrantational honest response.

I think the infraction is quite frankly pathetic and all these jump-on posts at me a new member bullying (which seems to be a common trade mark of all the theBLAH.co.uk sites)

:maxlocked: don't wanna know

P.S. posts 1,2,3,4,5 & 10 were the ONLY responses on topic the rest were just flaming and shoot downs[/QUOTE]

over a 1,100 members and very seldom have any issues!

Z Scotland
26-02-09, 06:55 PM
Does this mean you'll consider putting in an offer.:joker:

Yes! you are entitled to your opinion. But to say the colour was UGLY is a bit strong. Everyone who has seen the car first hand have always asked whats that colour it looks great.:)
And if your thinking buying an MG your not buying a rover your only fooling your self.

Good luck with your search.:)

jp kelly
26-02-09, 07:03 PM
woah this thread has gone way over the top, im selling a 110 with 120 power if your interested pm me - jp

RudeDogg1
26-02-09, 07:04 PM
well i think its a nice colour not 1 u see often if ever

David
26-02-09, 10:52 PM
well i think its a nice colour not 1 u see often if ever

I agree it's not a common colour, but not really my cup of tea, Really want a darker colour

David
26-02-09, 10:57 PM
Does this mean you'll consider putting in an offer.:joker:

Yes! you are entitled to your opinion. But to say the colour was UGLY is a bit strong. Everyone who has seen the car first hand have always asked whats that colour it looks great.:)
And if your thinking buying an MG you not buying a rover your only fooling your self.

Good luck with your search.:)

Why can't everyone be as easy going as you?? I think other people have made this well and truly from a mole hill to a mountain.

I just don't want to have to buy extra things for it, seats, dash, bodykit & wheels thats why i just wanna get the mg. I could not care less what it started it's life as, Yours would require other things I want which I certainly cannot afford to spray in your no doubt expensive colour :p Plus the saloon would be no use to me without a towbar

Might have found a nice XPG Hatch, just awaiting on the financials :)

stamford
27-02-09, 07:17 AM
You'll have no problems finding the right car as it is a buyers market and is probably an ideal time to haggle. Would steer clear of dealers as some are on another planet with regards prices. Good luck.

DeMoNPauL
27-02-09, 11:13 PM
Any colour considered, must have MK2 180 KIT must be an MG not a rover

All engines considered

1.6/1.8/2.0TD or maybe the 2.5V6

Would prefer the Diesel and would prefer the Hatch

Try Pistonheads, Autotrader or Ebay.:D

David
04-03-09, 06:41 PM
still not having much luck, too many folks wanting stupid high prices for these mg/rovers Theirs loads on Piston Heads and ebay wanting dbl the market value!!!

David
04-03-09, 07:08 PM
Jeeeeeesus whept lord above, no wonder theirs so many 180's up forsale, DVLA Website now says the tax is £400 for the year :o it was less than that when i checked on one a few weeks ago. I was just convincing the ball and chain till I stumbled across that hurdle and a half lol

afcbadam
04-03-09, 07:12 PM
my old man had just taxed his st220. same tax band as the zs and his was £400

Bobdope2002
04-03-09, 07:18 PM
Jeeeeeesus whept lord above, no wonder theirs so many 180's up forsale, DVLA Website now says the tax is £400 for the year :o it was less than that when i checked on one a few weeks ago. I was just convincing the ball and chain till I stumbled across that hurdle and a half lol

dvla for me says £210 for a year

afcbadam
04-03-09, 07:25 PM
dvla for me says £210 for a year

thats what im bloddy hopeing for. lol mines due in 2 months

Z Scotland
04-03-09, 08:08 PM
That's why you should all get Diesel;) lol

Gachet180
04-03-09, 08:11 PM
thats what im bloddy hopeing for. lol mines due in 2 months

The £400 tax only applies to 180's registered on or after 26th March 2006, so would only effect very few late registrations:

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/OwningAVehicle/HowToTaxYourVehicle/DG_172916

I taxed my 2002 180 last month and it was £210 for the year.

markyzs180
04-03-09, 09:06 PM
Just taxed my 2005 180 for 12 months....£210......remember the govt backed down on the retrospective tax hike, but its only on the back burner for now...

David
04-03-09, 11:23 PM
The one i looked at and priced up the tax is 05 reg :( something a bit wrong thier?? as 06 would have come out 1st March 2006 so that one should be the lower tax bracket?

It's Lush as well :(
http://i.ebayimg.com/01/!BNtQrOQBWk~$(KGrHgoOKisEjlLmIUKBBJrBNilwq!~~_1.JP G

markyzs180
05-03-09, 12:02 AM
Strange??? That car comes up as being registered on 12th March 2007!!!! So yep, that one will be £400!!! Why is it on an 05 plate??? trying to con potential buyers???

ps...it has just been taxed til 1/3/2010 though...

David
05-03-09, 04:02 PM
i know! sods law as the more i look at it the more i want it :(

David
05-03-09, 04:14 PM
Speaking of dreamers *cough* please say this (http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/910314.htm) isn't a members car

Mat C
05-03-09, 04:43 PM
Would like to know why that ZS in the advert has got an 'M-POWER' badge on the bootlid !

David, mines up for grabs, 54 plate ZS180 with a few mods. Might not be up your street but if it is then make me an offer ! :)

David
05-03-09, 05:02 PM
Would like to know why that ZS in the advert has got an 'M-POWER' badge on the bootlid !

David, mines up for grabs, 54 plate ZS180 with a few mods. Might not be up your street but if it is then make me an offer ! :)

Also will it be down to 150 BHP with the amount of extra vents lol

What mileage has yours done and what price you after?

Mat C
05-03-09, 05:07 PM
Mines just turned 60,000 - 2 owners from new. Offers around £4000 :)

markyzs180
05-03-09, 10:15 PM
Mines just turned 60,000 - 2 owners from new. Offers around £4000 :)

Don't bother Mat...on one thread he's after a 110/120 on this one he's asking about 180's AND he thinks they're only worth 3k anyway, thats mint condition with 1000 miles from new, delivered to his door with a full tank of fuel etc etc etc etc....their ain't no pleasing some people...

ZS Phil
07-03-09, 05:51 PM
thats mint condition with 1000 miles from new, delivered to his door with a full tank of fuel etc etc etc etc....their ain't no pleasing some people...

I dont remember reading this?? To be fair I think the guy has had a lot of un called for stick in this thread.

David
07-03-09, 08:49 PM
I dont remember reading this?? To be fair I think the guy has had a lot of un called for stick in this thread.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who thought that!

Good news, bought ourselves a nice new ZS today!! :) Finally talked the miss's into getting a MK1.

T Blue 02 Reg 120PS Model 50k MK1 180 Kit inc Straights with Blue Monaco's

£1800!!!!!!!!!!! :) woohoo bargain loads of car for little money ;)

ZS Phil
08-03-09, 12:40 PM

Good news, bought ourselves a nice new ZS today!! :) Finally talked the miss's into getting a MK1.

Great news! Make sure you get some pics up. :)

Fudgepacker
08-03-09, 12:44 PM
my old man had just taxed his st220. same tax band as the zs and his was £400

tell me that was a v6

Fudgepacker
08-03-09, 12:47 PM

i like the elastic bands as tyres what profile are they they look stpid low like curbing is going to happen

Fudgepacker
08-03-09, 12:49 PM

dont for get cambelt change in 10 k