PDA

View Full Version : The last few weeks...

ZS
04-03-09, 07:52 AM
I have not been around for the last few weeks and I may have let one or two of you down because of this, for that I appologise.

First my best friends Grandfather passed away and I spent a lot of time helping out with the funeral etc.

Then my Gran had a stroke a few days after that left her brain dead, then a week later she "officially" died, so I have been all over the place with running to and from plymouth (I live in portsmouth)

Chris, if you still want that CB then PM me when your around next :)

Anyone else I have forgotton then please PM me and remind me :D:D

Thanks and sorry if I have let anyone down...

Sam

stamford
04-03-09, 09:03 AM
Family comes first Sam, hope all is settling down for you as I know how stressful the running around can be.

arwilson80
04-03-09, 09:18 AM
These things happen... but TBH i didn't notice you gone. ;) (i was another place i'd rather be).

peterzs
04-03-09, 09:50 AM
Sorry to hear that, my old dad died end of December at 95, no matter how old you are its still a shock, all the best and hope to meet again up soon.:wave::wave:

sarah
04-03-09, 10:01 AM
Sorry to hear your loss and bad news hun, family are more priority than the internet.

i know what it's like losing a loved on, when my grandad passed away i was all over the place too and then recently my fella's Aunty died of a stroke too :(