PDA

View Full Version : Couple of Things For Sale

Stuart
23-03-09, 12:09 PM
Due to having a major clearout and getting rid of the ZS i have a few things for sale.

Im currently living between both east kilbride and ayr and would prefer pick up or delivery could be arranaged. I would rather try and sell these locally before going down the paypal/postage route.

All the prices are open to negotiation.

Mg ZS 180 Side Skirts- Le Mans Green paint code HFN, looking for offers on these really as they are taking up space. Looking for around £40

Mg ZS 180 Front Bib- Original part, will need painted, (was painted trophy blue roughly over the top of le mans green) open to offers on this really as again its just taking up space. £30

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn273/findlaystuart/P4050101.jpg
2x Kenwood radios, thought these might be of use to someboday, open to offers on these!

Sony BT-2500 Bluetooth HeadunitFor sale as it aint gonna fit in the vectra and will just be taking up space, can be used for handsfree phone calls and for streaming music from your bluetooth mobile or mp3 player, also has Aux in for ipod and mp3 player connection, comes with box-instuctions and remote, looking for £40
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn273/findlaystuart/Sony-MEX-BT2500.jpg

Mk 2 Front GrillePainted in saxo blue as a very close match to trophy blue see here http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=7711
Was painted by myself so isnt 100% but was good enough for me, £35

Halfords Roof Bars (hatch)
Great condition, less than a year old, bought to use with bike carriers, (not included) cost £113 pounds from halfords, looking for about £60

4x Hairpin AlloysIn great condition with only very minor marks on them, photos on request. Just looking to get rid of these, make me an offer, all 4will need new tyres!

As i said im open to offers on everthing.

Apoligies to anybody who may have asked me questions about anything and i didnt get back to them ive been pretty busy and not been on in a while.

Sony C902 mobile phoneSold to Stevedx
H7R Hid Kit Sold to Craig180

Stuart
02-04-09, 12:00 PM
Im open to offers on all the above guys, really have to get a move on and get rid of some stuff, its hard fitting a house into a flat!!

john180
02-04-09, 12:11 PM
does the price for the sony headunit include delivery??? if so i'll take it.

starfire039
02-04-09, 01:15 PM
why does the 180 bib spoiler need painting, is it scratched or just in primer? cheers

Stuart
27-04-09, 11:48 AM
Updated this with a few things guys, dont make me skip it all!!

arwilson80
27-04-09, 11:52 AM
MG Straights? How much for all 4?

Stuart
27-04-09, 11:56 AM
The straights are on the car mate and ive got the price for trade in with them on. the tyres on the hairpins are smooth or else i would have had them on when i was going round the garages looking, and kept the straights to sell, i also have a tf wheel on there but dont have an airbag for the standard wheel!! :sad:

Craig
27-04-09, 12:49 PM
I will have the hids mate if you still have them

ZS
27-04-09, 01:04 PM
Does the Headunit take USB?

Stephen
27-04-09, 03:01 PM
EDIT :
Good Luck with the sales :)

Sorry i dont need the bib spoiler anymore

Phate
27-04-09, 04:30 PM
I want the HIDS :(

lewerty
27-04-09, 04:35 PM
got hids on my car very impressed

RudeDogg1
27-04-09, 06:37 PM
id have the phone if i had the money at the mo :(

Craig
28-04-09, 03:18 PM
I want the HIDS :(

I want them more :D Just need Stuart to reply to my pm :)

StragglaSteve
29-04-09, 08:51 AM
Due to having a major clearout and getting rid of the ZS i have a few things for sale.

Im currently living between both east kilbride and ayr and would prefer pick up or delivery could be arranaged. I would rather try and sell these locally before going down the paypal/postage route.

Mg ZS 180 Side Skirts- Le Mans Green paint code HFN, looking for offers on these really as they are taking up space. Looking for around £40

Mg ZS 180 Front Bib- Original part, will need painted, (was painted trophy blue roughly over the top of le mans green) open to offers on this really as again its just taking up space. £30

Sony C902 mobile phone, hardly used and not a mark on it as it was always kept in an ipod sock, comes with box, charger, unused earphones, computer cable and CD, currently on T-mobile but could be unlocked easily, £85
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn273/findlaystuart/sony-c902.jpg

H7R Hid KitAs was fitted to my Mk1 for a few months will come boxed and in perfect working condition. Looking for about £20
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn273/findlaystuart/DSC00068.jpg

Sony BT-2500 Bluetooth HeadunitFor sale as it aint gonna fit in the vectra and will just be taking up space, can be used for handsfree phone calls and for streaming music from your bluetooth mobile or mp3 player, also has Aux in for ipod and mp3 player connection, comes with box-instuctions and remote, looking for £40

Mk 2 Front GrillePainted in saxo blue as a very close match to trophy blue see here http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=7711

Great condition, less than a year old, bought to use with bike carriers, (not included) cost £113 pounds from halfords, looking for about £60

4x Hairpin AlloysIn great condition with only very minor marks on them, photos on request. Just looking to get rid of these, make me an offer, all 4will need new tyres!

Apoligies to anybody who may have asked me questions about anything and i didnt get back to them ive been pretty busy and not been on in a while.

Will send you a PM about the side skirts and front bib spoiler

Stuart
29-04-09, 11:46 AM
Sorry its taken me a while to get back to those who have pm'd me.

Craig the HID'S are yours you got in there first. :D

The headunit doesnt take USB sadly. :(

Any other questions let me know.

Craig
29-04-09, 12:07 PM
Sorry its taken me a while to get back to those who have pm'd me.

Craig the HID'S are yours you got in there first. :D

No probs dude, Nice one :D

stokey-leroy
29-04-09, 04:30 PM
does the head unit come with the cage and iso lead too?

Stuart
30-04-09, 11:47 AM
The headunit comes with the cage and it has built in iso plugs, came straight out of my Mk 1 ZS.

Stuart
01-05-09, 07:17 PM
Updated with a couple of radios i found in the loft, could be handy for somebody??

stokey-leroy
04-05-09, 10:46 PM
alrite mate, what would be your best price delivered for the 180 sideskirts and front bib? cheers, lee

starfire039
04-05-09, 11:14 PM
i can see in you "just as im getting there!!" thread you have the 180 bib spoiler/splitter painted properly,if this is up for sale still how much you want? I'm desperate as mines damaged!

stokey-leroy
04-05-09, 11:32 PM
im more desperate lol, i dont even have them haha! nah you can have first refusal if you like as i would have to spray them anyway, may just keep an eye out for a set in solar red!

michaelb
05-05-09, 06:05 PM
PM sent m8!

stokey-leroy
05-05-09, 10:18 PM
to me? :s

michaelb
05-05-09, 10:23 PM
to me? :s

no sorry. pm sent to stuart

michaelb
09-05-09, 05:18 PM
did u get my pm's m8??

am interested in the head unit but have had no reply!

michaelb
12-05-09, 05:39 PM
i guess not then!

michaelb
21-05-09, 05:25 PM

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn273/findlaystuart/P4050101.jpg
2x Kenwood radios, thought these might be of use to someboday, open to offers on these!

Sony C902 mobile phoneSold to Stevedx
H7R Hid Kit Sold to Craig180

are u not selling any of these anymore m8??

sent pm's without recieving a reply and you haven't posted on this thread for a while.

Marky Mark
07-06-09, 10:11 PM
Are there still any parts for sale?:cool1:

Marky Mark
11-06-09, 02:09 AM
Does anyone know Stuarts contact details or mobile number, only sent a few pm's with no reply as of yet:smile2:

michaelb
11-06-09, 03:29 PM
Does anyone know Stuarts contact details or mobile number, only sent a few pm's with no reply as of yet:smile2:

i sent a pm on the 5th of may m8 and had no reply so i wouldn't hold your breath.

i guess he just doesn't want to sell them anymore which is a shame cos i really wanted the head unit.