PDA

View Full Version : My 180

idge2003
24-03-09, 12:26 PM
Well been on here a while never had an pics of my first 180 but took some of the newer one today as a record of what it looks like before any of the iminent changes!

Be gentle!!!

Brett

Gazza
24-03-09, 12:32 PM
Looking good, so what changes have you got planned?

stamford
24-03-09, 12:33 PM
Tidy zed mate, I see you are lucky in having the early doorcards. Drivers seat looks a bit...................stained :whistle:

What's the score with the one on the drive?

peterzs
24-03-09, 12:36 PM
Great looking car, what are you thinking of doing to it??:wave::wave::wave:

Yampiedog
24-03-09, 01:05 PM
Early door cards? I have those in mine, what are the later ones like?

SharronB
24-03-09, 01:11 PM
Drivers seat looks a bit...................stained :whistle:

Im not gonna ask! :look:

Looks good! :thumbsup:

idge2003
24-03-09, 02:31 PM
Well its booked in friday to have my Moto-Build lowering springs fitted and front arches rolled also having a rear lower suspension brace, rear turret brace and front lower suspension brace fitted! That lot should hopefully help keep everything rigid. I will also be having my Janspeed de-cat pipe and Piper 4" slash cut cat back system fitted at the same time which came off the other 180 you can see in the drive!

Then I shall be fitting my nice new 18" alloys and hoping they suit the car! They are Team Dynamics Drifz if anyone knows of them!

Not sure what the stains are not too bothered as it also has a ciggy burn so will be again swapping it with the one from my broken 180!

Future plans are get my inner wing filter on there! fit my R45 front and rear lights and sort the stereo install out!

When did they change the doorcards? Without offending anyone I will say I prefer them with inserts!

Thanks for the comments!

Brett

Glen290
24-03-09, 02:47 PM
what you doing with your old one, could do with the spoiler off it...lol

Oh and nice looking motor, silver is the bestest colour !!!

idge2003
24-03-09, 03:01 PM
The 180 on the drive will be being stripped gradually! I have a plan for the spoiler but when thats done the one off my new one will be getting sold! would just depend how desperately your after one!

Brett

vinny1979
24-03-09, 05:10 PM
i also have those door cards in my 2005 mk2 180 wtf!!!!!

afcbadam
24-03-09, 07:00 PM
Early door cards? I have those in mine, what are the later ones like?

the same without the sliver painted bit in them

arwilson80
24-03-09, 07:21 PM
Im not gonna ask! :look:

Why? Mine has a stain just like that on the passenger seat... and it was Dad eating an orange about 2 weeks after i got it. Still hasn't come out!!!:wall:

...and it was the first time i allowed him to eat in it too! :rant: Now it's no food or drink in the car.:devil:

LozMachine
24-03-09, 07:44 PM
Very nice mate, like the door cards, have to admit i didnt know there were different ones, mine arn't like those, on an 02 plate.

wilko66
24-03-09, 10:39 PM
looks nice and tidy, mate.

wilko66
24-03-09, 10:41 PM
Why? Mine has a stain just like that on the passenger seat... and it was Dad eating an orange about 2 weeks after i got it. Still hasn't come out!!!:wall:

...and it was the first time i allowed him to eat in it too! :rant: Now it's no food or drink in the car.:devil:

Autogym standard interior cleaner, one squrt quick brush and BANG THE STAIN IS GONE.....................................:oops: :sorry:

Supercharged_Z
25-03-09, 08:11 AM
the door cards on early zs's up to a 51 plate had a silver plastic/carbon insert.

in 02 they stoped putting them in along with other cost cutting bits.

the door cards used to be worth a fortune (100 quid plus) but are cheaper now.

If you have them door cards in a 05 plate zs, then they have been changed

Ross

Glen290
26-03-09, 10:00 AM
The 180 on the drive will be being stripped gradually! I have a plan for the spoiler but when thats done the one off my new one will be getting sold! would just depend how desperately your after one!

Brett

be nice to have one on mine, only have the lip spoiler and it looks lame, but on a plus side i dont get many saxo's trying race due to not having it