PDA

View Full Version : The Start Of The New Riding Year

Fudgepacker
30-03-09, 06:10 PM
well my bike has been stripped down sand blasted back to bare then primed sevrel times left to dry for ages wanted it to be perfect then we decided to spray the beast white 12 layers each baked on with a few coats of clear lacker so now was the time to take it out and get it all dirty but has i go it out of the mg it attracted alot of attention to its self and the car i think people would stop and take pictures of it any how headed of to the jump spot were we found it rammed full of people best place to show you your skill and here are the pics sorry about some of the pics im m oving quite fast and dont like going slow normally ends up being fatal

starfire039
30-03-09, 09:42 PM
Nice bike :thumbsup:, i used to ride a bit of XC on a custom GT avalanche but i gave it up after i got my first car, shame really. I'd like to get a downhiller and get into biking again.

Fudgepacker
31-03-09, 09:05 PM
hopfully next week end ill be use to the bike and start hitting the big stuff

weagie
31-03-09, 09:09 PM
Cool action pics but wheres the lid? wont be driving very far with a cracked bonce

Nor
31-03-09, 09:47 PM
Jeez, that's some serious air there. I think I'm Evil Knievel when I get a few inches :)

Fudgepacker
31-03-09, 09:57 PM
the lid went on when it got a bit scary

Fudgepacker
31-03-09, 10:00 PM
we foud this great drop was about 11 foot verticle and the landing was about 9 foot in front i bottled it twice then on the 3rd run went all out and over shot the landing buy about 7 foot this caused the front suspension to bottom out the whole 200mm of travel the rear shock did the same then the worse part happend my feet sliped of the pedals causing a part of my body to get smashed into the frame and some what force so i had to lie down for 45 mins or so

weagie
01-04-09, 05:44 PM
Yeah that gonna hurt. Not planning any kids for a while!

Fudgepacker
01-04-09, 10:02 PM
hope not can barley keep the zed running and now the flexi pipe has broke i need a new part

arwilson80
02-04-09, 08:35 AM
...and now the flexi pipe has broke i need a new part

Still talking about on the Zed? ;) :ninja:

Fudgepacker
02-04-09, 10:20 AM
Still talking about on the Zed? ;) :ninja:
yeah that could be a bad one if it wasnt dont think i would be sitting here so calm