PDA

View Full Version : My s 180

Tony10
07-04-09, 10:36 AM
The smile on my face is huge it seems to give a smile every time I put the foot down handles a dream really pleased with it some pictures taken shortly after I picked it up! One problem has developed SRS light intermittent ill get it looked at as asap! Any ideas?

stamford
07-04-09, 10:45 AM
About bloody time! :laugh: You still got face ache? :D

Nice example indeed, rims suit it but could do with 18's perhaps? What is going on with that tailpipe? Looks so wrong for a 180, that'll look so much better with a tailpipe that would fill the aperture :yes:

Tony10
07-04-09, 10:47 AM
not sure I thought the same the tailpipe does not suit the car ill replace it with a new backbox at some point!

stevelou5
07-04-09, 10:51 AM
nice car mate, i like the wheels!!!!

stamford
07-04-09, 10:53 AM
not sure I thought the same the tailpipe does not suit the car ill replace it with a new backbox at some point!

It doesn't do the rest of the car justice, i'm sure it is one of many mods planned ;)

SharronB
07-04-09, 10:55 AM
Very nice! :D

arwilson80
07-04-09, 11:47 AM
Nice... Check the connector below the seat and see if that sirts the SRS light. 'tis prone to coming loose.

...and OMG that exhaust is horrible. :)

PS - your mum driving this one? ;) ;)

midcuk
07-04-09, 11:54 AM
Nice... Check the connector below the seat and see if that sirts the SRS light. 'tis prone to coming loose.

...and OMG that exhaust is horrible. :)

PS - your mum driving this one? ;) ;)

second that my srs is always off and on check the yellow connector under the seat and give it a wiggle / unplug plug and it should go away its a common fault nothing too serious.

and the exhaust looks like it is of a different car (1 litre metro perhaps :) ) would get that sorted asap mate.

sweet car though i like them in that colour really suits the lines imho

Tony10
07-04-09, 11:59 AM
I get it ill change the exhaust fixed the light it was the passenger one! Alan nah she aint driving or getting near this car!

grimmy
07-04-09, 04:25 PM
nice motor mate loving the colour, but that tail pipe is pretty nasty looking and missing the big spoiler really like the wheels to

ZS180V6
07-04-09, 04:54 PM
Nice car bet your very happy ....

Tony10
07-04-09, 05:04 PM
I am as happy as could be :-D:-D:-D !

I have decided not to put a bigger spoiler on happy with the little one gives the car a little more class! I do like the big spoiler look more aggressive but i have out grown the lets spend 100's modding cars.

Ill be putting a S/S Exhaust, induction kit and re map. and that will do! Also will convert to LPG when I get the cash after the wedding in Aug!

Tony

ian zs180
07-04-09, 05:52 PM
Nice zed mate get that exhaust sorted then it will look even better

KevG
07-04-09, 06:17 PM
Hi Tony,

Your car is almost the same as mine, don't listen to the shopping trolley spoiler crowd, be as individual as you can :fishing:, like the others have said, get the exhaust sorted, if you want to replace it with an original OE replacement then I have one even if it is for short term it has only done about 3k miles.

I see that Strathclyde Country Park was the back drop for your pictures for you new Zed.

grimmy
07-04-09, 06:23 PM
Hi Tony,

Your car is almost the same as mine, don't listen to the shopping trolley spoiler crowd, be as individual as you can , like the others have said, get the exhaust sorted, if you want to replace it with an original OE replacement then I have one even if it is for short term it has only done about 3k miles.

I see that Strathclyde Country Park was the back drop for your pictures for you new Zed.
Aye you are doing well big man eh?trying to empty your garage in one week :fishing:

KevG
07-04-09, 06:30 PM
Aye you are doing well big man eh?trying to empty your garage in one week :fishing:

:shifty: credit crunch and all that! I thought you may have picked up on the the spoiler Grimmy, your getting slow big man:mml:

grimmy
07-04-09, 06:45 PM
:shifty: credit crunch and all that! I thought you may have picked up on the the spoiler Grimmy, your getting slow big man:mml:
Was treating it with the contempt it deserved but you bit with my statement about the spoiler first to be fair:p

Nor
07-04-09, 06:53 PM
Cracking looking car Tony. Just needs the exhaust sorted.

Was treating it with the contempt it deserved

Quite right :laugh:

KevG
07-04-09, 07:46 PM
Cracking looking car Tony. Just needs the exhaust sorted.

Quite right :laugh:

Was treating it with the contempt it deserved but you bit with my statement about the spoiler first to be fair:p

:shoot2: :p

Maxfly
08-04-09, 01:54 PM
car does look good mate, i take it you got the mk2 straights with it then?? think you said that you got them but not sure. Just not convinced the wheels suit it 100%. if you want an oil catch tank i have one sitting in the garage, used but in good enough nick;)