PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!!!! It's back!!!

Boot Hill Bandit
12-04-09, 01:04 PM
Well there we go...........it has only been 9 months +......last night The Red Devil got insured and will be taxed at the start of the week :)

Good to have her back on the road and Nikki is pleased too.........she has got the beast to learn to drive in :slap: we're all doooooooooooooooooooooomed!

:laugh:

Fingers crossed I will be on the forum a lot more now......more likely to get the Kent Meets back underway.......a few tulip rallies.......and who knows what else! :D

It's good to have something positive to say after 9 months of withdrawal symptoms :rofl:

Jim

afcbadam
12-04-09, 01:06 PM
can you remind me why it was off the road. lol its been so long i have forgotten. glad to here its back where it belongs jim.

Boot Hill Bandit
12-04-09, 01:14 PM
can you remind me why it was off the road. lol its been so long i have forgotten. glad to here its back where it belongs jim.

My Nikki gave up smoking when I first met her because it was something I am not keen on lol........and I thought at the time we could save some money and spend it on better things :laugh: so in support I gave up the ZS.

After quitting for 3 months......Nikki started smoking again (her 'luxury') and it has been a long time of trying to be able to get what I want and crave back on the road (my 'luxury').......

So now we can both do as we please :rofl: .........well if she lets me :laugh:

Jim

Phate
12-04-09, 01:22 PM
Good to hear Jim. Don't go smashing it up now :p

Boot Hill Bandit
12-04-09, 01:28 PM
Good to hear Jim. Don't go smashing it up now :p

Not a chance! The car has never been so complete! Still a huge long list of jobs to do but nevermind :laugh:

Jim

Supercharged_Z
12-04-09, 01:31 PM
http://www.undertheiceberg.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/Under%20the%20thumb.jpg
BOOT HILL GOES HERE

afcbadam
12-04-09, 01:31 PM
Not a chance! The car has never been so complete! Still a huge long list of jobs to do but nevermind :laugh:

Jim

is one of them jobs to give me your wheels. lol. they will look a lot better on my red zs than yours!!!! :joker:

Phate
12-04-09, 01:36 PM

Jim

Ha.

Wouldn't mind a demo of that LSD though ;)

Boot Hill Bandit
12-04-09, 01:43 PM
http://www.undertheiceberg.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/Under%20the%20thumb.jpg
BOOT HILL GOES HERE

so true :laugh:

I am the boss of this household :) I have the missus permission to say so! :p

Jim

Boot Hill Bandit
12-04-09, 01:47 PM
is one of them jobs to give me your wheels. lol. they will look a lot better on my red zs than yours!!!! :joker:

erm..........no :laugh:

Jim

Boot Hill Bandit
12-04-09, 01:49 PM
Ha.

Wouldn't mind a demo of that LSD though ;)

let me know when you are near EMS next time and I will bring The Devil down to take you for a ride.........then you can have a go yourself ;)

Jim

Phate
12-04-09, 01:52 PM
let me know when you are near EMS next time and I will bring The Devil down to take you for a ride.........then you can have a go yourself ;)

Jim

Should be some point during the week, I have a knackered VIS Valve and need a catch tank fitting along with some bulbs that need replacing.

Ill give ye a text!

Boot Hill Bandit
12-04-09, 01:53 PM
Should be some point during the week, I have a knackered VIS Valve and need a catch tank fitting along with some bulbs that need replacing.

Ill give ye a text!

you have my number?

I will be busy next week until Friday I suspect :)

Jim

Phate
12-04-09, 02:36 PM
err i think i do. Ends in 714?

Boot Hill Bandit
12-04-09, 04:24 PM
err i think i do. Ends in 714?

correctomundo :thumbsup:

Jim

stamford
12-04-09, 06:15 PM
Hello Jimbo, glad to hear its finally there! Looking forward to some nice sunny meets. :D

afcbadam
12-04-09, 06:49 PM
jim you will have to pop down to the south meet that is to be aranged in portsmouth in the summer. a rr day

peterzs
12-04-09, 08:20 PM
Second that, good to see the Red Devil back on the road. :devil::devil::wave::wave::wave:

Boot Hill Bandit
12-04-09, 09:51 PM
jim you will have to pop down to the south meet that is to be aranged in portsmouth in the summer. a rr day

well up for that dude! ;) are we having a lovely BBQ too??

I'm off on holiday end of May and then off to Le Mans for my teams 24 hour kart race start of July..........fingers crossed nothing clashes :thumbsup:

Jim

Boot Hill Bandit
12-04-09, 09:53 PM
Second that, good to see the Red Devil back on the road. :devil::devil::wave::wave::wave:

Thanks Peter :) I will be looking forward to sorting her out this year for track days and sprinting next year I hope :laugh:

Jim

arwilson80
12-04-09, 09:57 PM
'Welcome back' - that's to the car as you never really left. :p

....and i thought it was off road as you parked it in some stones. :joker:

Boot Hill Bandit
12-04-09, 10:00 PM
'Welcome back' - that's to the car as you never really left. :p

....and i thought it was off road as you parked it in some stones. :joker:

git :laugh:

Nikki says she doesn't think I am safe to take the car to Brighton as I might have the urge :laugh:

Jim

wilko66
12-04-09, 10:00 PM
Good news buddy, be good to have the old 45 out and about again :beer2:

Boot Hill Bandit
12-04-09, 10:03 PM
Good news buddy, be good to have the old 45 out and about again :beer2:

but.........but..........but :cry: it's not a 45 it's an MG :no: honest!

Jim

wilko66
12-04-09, 10:33 PM
but.........but..........but :cry: it's not a 45 it's an MG :no: honest!

Jim

yes of course it is, will we have to give you a head start to brighton, what with 37mph being the standard speed for all rover drivers :sleeping:

Boot Hill Bandit
13-04-09, 11:52 AM
yes of course it is, will we have to give you a head start to brighton, what with 37mph being the standard speed for all rover drivers :sleeping:

:laugh: yeah right :oldtimer:

Jim

starfire039
13-04-09, 01:44 PM
Glad to hear you're back on the road with the ZS, 9 months, jesus, i'd tear my hair out!

martyzs
13-04-09, 04:01 PM
Welcome back fella :clap2: