PDA

View Full Version : Mk I ZS180+ in Le Mans Green

stripey
13-04-09, 01:11 AM
Hi All,

I have been redundant for about 2 months but finally managed to land a job and it comes with a car allowance (lots of miles apparently) so will need something a little more economical than my, much loved, 180.

Done just under 67,000 (less than 10,000 since I got her in August 2007) and I will consider returning to standard to sell - otherwise offered as is with a Cobra stainless Cat back exhaust, ITG Maxogen induction kit, TF steering wheel, auto dimming rear view mirror and scangauge II.

All 4 wheels have recently been refurbished in smoked chrome and the 2 front tyres are fairly new Toyo T1R, rear with some tread Bridgestone RE040.

Just passed the MOT without any problems but the tax is due from 01/05/09.

If anyone is interested then post here / drop me a PM - I will add some pictures as soon as I have chance. It's an excellent condition car with all round electric windows and an electric sunroof (+ pack).

Look forward to hearing from you...

mattie007
14-04-09, 06:17 PM
Post some pics please!
How much you after?

afcbadam
14-04-09, 07:21 PM
cambelts? year? all helps the sale buddy

stripey
14-04-09, 07:24 PM
Apologies it was a bit late when I got round to posting - photo's being sorted, it's a 2003 52 reg and I was looking for £2,200 with the mods included and the cambelts were done last August.

afcbadam
14-04-09, 07:27 PM
great price. especially as the belts have done. no big bill for the buyer.
good luck

stripey
16-04-09, 07:54 PM
Hello again all,

Car not for sale but willing to swap out some of the mods - there is some bodywork damage unfortunately due to a hit and run and I have managed to get a good enough trade in.

If anyone local to Manchester / Sheffield (where I am moving to on Sunday) want to swap standard bits for the following (and can do the work themselves) I have available:

Cobra Stainless Cat Back Exhaust System (MK I Hatch) ~ £100
ITG Maxogen ~ £150
MG TF Steering Wheel ~ £25

All for minimal cost as you can see.

Also on offer is a Scangauge II with a blendmount (on the rear view mirror) @ ~ £75

Thanks for looking...

arwilson80
17-04-09, 12:14 AM
Now if the ITG was for sale without the swap... :hmmm:

Have been having a hunt around for one lately.

stripey
17-04-09, 08:08 AM
Unfortunately I need something to put back in the car - and someone who knows how to change / fit them due to my lack of knowledge!

The same would go for the exhaust...

stokey-leroy
17-04-09, 08:18 AM
alrite stripey, just wondering whether the exhaust would fit a ZS 120 hatch?

stripey
17-04-09, 08:21 AM
I don't see why not - unless there is a difference in the exhaust diameters - let me just check in my service manual and I will let you know the diameter of the 180...

stamford
17-04-09, 08:24 AM
alrite stripey, just wondering whether the exhaust would fit a ZS 120 hatch?

I do believe it would, cat-back 120/180 being the same as long as both are same body type and model i.e. hatch or saloon, mk1 or mk2. One thing to bear in mind is the rear silencer joint, it'll need splitting to get it off the car.

stripey
17-04-09, 12:55 PM
Cheers Mick - once again the knowledge on this forum is more than useful.

Cheers,

Greg

stokey-leroy
17-04-09, 01:07 PM
I do believe it would, cat-back 120/180 being the same as long as both are same body type and model i.e. hatch or saloon, mk1 or mk2. One thing to bear in mind is the rear silencer joint, it'll need splitting to get it off the car.

The what joint? I havent had chance to have a look under the ZS yet. I managed to change the exhaust on my old R25 pretty easily but i dunno about this?!?!