PDA

View Full Version : FAO Ralph

Boot Hill Bandit
17-08-07, 08:48 PM
Reminder for us both.........need to look into rolling road session and maybe tie up with other members providing payment or part payment done before the event.......

I have no reason to hang about now once the exhaust is sorted and fitted up. Just wanting to test the water really.

I got a bollocking for being late home lol I need a watch apparently so I actually pay attention to the time LMFAO! Better buy a nice XPower one tomorrow!

Jim

RalphG
17-08-07, 09:39 PM
Good idea! I'll start a thread on the subject in the next week or so.

stamford
18-08-07, 09:56 AM
You got my interest!

Boot Hill Bandit
19-08-07, 02:16 AM
I would just like to see for myself first hand a comparable session on the same day........see who is knocking out the big ones and whos struggling to keep up lol

I reckon Ralphs car will be pretty awesome judging by the noise it makes and the acceleration............defo one of the quicker ones I have been in.

Anyone got any sleeping tablets and weight loss pills?! LMFAO!

Jim

RalphG
19-08-07, 02:33 AM
It would be good to 'know' what power the various Zeds have with the different mods. If what I've learnt recently about my car is true, then I've got less pwer than I thought. We shal see.

stamford
19-08-07, 09:14 AM
It's a blokey thing Ralph! We all seem to have more than we really want to let on! :shutup:

Boot Hill Bandit
19-08-07, 09:34 AM
how untrue! ..........I will get the camera out.

stamford
19-08-07, 12:05 PM
Make sure macro mode is on..................:tease:

Boot Hill Bandit
19-08-07, 12:10 PM
Make sure macro mode is on..................:tease:

Thats not very nice! :snap: oh........you made me feel so inadequate :baby: damn :slap:

LMFAO

Jim

stamford
19-08-07, 12:13 PM
:console:

Boot Hill Bandit
19-08-07, 12:17 PM
GIT! LMFAO!

Ah dear! lol..........we always wander off topic!

Back on topic.........rolling road days etc.......I am up for it so is Ralph......anyone else from the South East??

Ralph can set up a seperate thread in the near future.....

Prices can be sorted when I am off next......we've been a tad busy lol!

Jim