PDA

View Full Version : zs 180 ralfs up for sale

chriszs180
22-04-09, 10:54 PM
anyone else seen this is up for sale if only i had 7000 in the bank...

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/990973.htm

god i love the look off this car

chriszs180
22-04-09, 10:58 PM
ralf how much for finance.........

no stop....

god i do love this car...

stamford
23-04-09, 07:03 AM
It would take someone special to pay that, a stunning car all the same. I wouldn't say no.

carmadbaker
23-04-09, 07:17 AM
http://pistonheads.com/sales/991001.htm
Also Ralph's car...i can vouch that both these cars are stunning, if i had the money the zed would be mine by now! be sad to see them go :(

Yampiedog
23-04-09, 07:18 AM
No supercharger, headlightlamp washers that are not functional and nothing else much of note other than a couple of aftermarket extra's. I love the colour but £7000! If you are willing that pay that but that is just too much IMHO.
I wish him good luck with the sale.

arwilson80
23-04-09, 08:56 AM
No supercharger, headlightlamp washers that are not functional and nothing else much of note other than a couple of aftermarket extra's. I love the colour but £7000! If you are willing that pay that but that is just too much IMHO.
I wish him good luck with the sale.

Spec isn't that much different to one that sold recently for in the region of £6000. Monogram paint isn't cheap so i guess the question is: 'Is the monogram paint worth £1000?'

I do like it though and would be tempted if i didn't already have one. Am sure there'd be a bit of 'room to manouver' as well.

stamford
23-04-09, 09:50 AM
I think the paint was a £2k option when ordered.

Yampiedog
23-04-09, 11:34 AM
I think the paint was a £2k option when ordered.

It was that much, I remember when I first had a ZS.
Even still £6000 seems a little optimistic for that car IMHO.
It would be fantastic if they achieve the asking price and would be wonderful to think there is hope for the used car value but pigs can't fly.

RalphG
23-04-09, 01:06 PM
I have someone coming to see the car on Saturday.

Remember also that it has a one off bonnet built specifically for the supercharger.

Tony10
23-04-09, 01:28 PM
very nice car but I wouldnt pay 7k I would pay 7k if it was supercharged! I wish you all the best with the sale!

chriszs180
23-04-09, 02:06 PM
how much for the sv...................

arwilson80
23-04-09, 02:17 PM

about 5-6 times that i'm sure... (if it was even under consideration to be sold)

RalphG
23-04-09, 02:44 PM

Would you like to make an offer? I've always said that all my cars are always for sale.... at the right price.

chriszs180
23-04-09, 03:17 PM
Would you like to make an offer? .

god i'd love to make an offer.... but you would laugh....

must remember to put down a few lines for these weeks euro lottery....

lol....

Andyf
23-04-09, 03:52 PM
It is a lovely car but £7K seems a lot. This Dark Phantasy one went for £4k and had done 33,000 miles.

http://gallery.brit-cars.com/data//528/medium/IMG_5430.JPG

http://gallery.brit-cars.com/data//528/medium/IMG_4465.JPG

£4K for that car was a bargain.

arwilson80
23-04-09, 04:25 PM
Now that is nice... and i'd prefer it over twilight TBH.

chriszs180
23-04-09, 05:18 PM
wow that is loooooooovely

Smokey
23-04-09, 05:22 PM
never seen that colour before, amazing...7k does seem a little steep though

starfire039
23-04-09, 08:11 PM
Nice car but what happens if someone donks you or you whack something... that panel is going to be pricey!

Gachet180
23-04-09, 10:04 PM
It is a lovely car but £7K seems a lot. This Dark Phantasy one went for £4k and had done 33,000 miles.

£4K for that car was a bargain.

What a pointless post. A unique car like Ralph's is worth as much as someone is willing to pay. I say good luck to him with the sale.

dave87
23-04-09, 11:50 PM
my opinion is......the tf is the nicest car in your fleet. Are the cars you have up for sale going to be replaced with anything?

skyblueads
24-04-09, 10:03 AM
What a pointless post. A unique car like Ralph's is worth as much as someone is willing to pay. I say good luck to him with the sale.

It's not a pointless post, if anything, it's a pretty good comparison. The Dark Phatasy car was the only one in that colour, so has a similar rarity to Ralph's ZS-X. I think both cars are stunning, but £7000 is way out of my league! Make sure it goes to an enthusiast Ralph!

RalphG
24-04-09, 11:20 AM
Every so often I decide to have a change of cars. The time has come for this to happen again. I have a Rover 400 that is being built up at the moment... I have a couple of ideas for another car as well ;)

Andyf
24-04-09, 12:02 PM

It is not a pointless post, It is a fair comparison it is believed the Dark Phantasy one was the only ZS in that colour. I am not the only person in this thread to say £7K is a lot for the car yet I am the only one whose post you think is pointless? Maybe somebody somewhere would pay £20,000 for my car but it doesn't mean it's worth that much.

If Ralph can get £7K for the car then great, I never said I hoped he wouldn't sell it, I just expressed my opinion that I thought it seemed a little steep and showed a similar car for nearly half the price. If you think that's pointless and that the fact it's a ZS-X prototype is worth the extra £3K then that's your opinion.

Craig
24-04-09, 12:34 PM
It is not a pointless post, It is a fair comparison it is believed the Dark Phantasy one was the only ZS in that colour. I am not the only person in this thread to say £7K is a lot for the car yet I am the only one whose post you think is pointless? Maybe somebody somewhere would pay £20,000 for my car but it doesn't mean it's worth that much.

If Ralph can get £7K for the car then great, I never said I hoped he wouldn't sell it, I just expressed my opinion that I thought it seemed a little steep and showed a similar car for nearly half the price. If you think that's pointless and that the fact it's a ZS-X prototype is worth the extra £3K then that's your opinion.

Well said mate!

peterzs
24-04-09, 06:35 PM
Cars worth what someone wants to pay, good luck to Ralph, it may help to keep the price up for other 180's. :):):)

Dan1971
25-04-09, 09:52 AM
Car's are always for sale for the right money ............. £10K and you can have mine.

:rofl::devil:

Gachet180
25-04-09, 11:18 AM
It is not a pointless post, It is a fair comparison it is believed the Dark Phantasy one was the only ZS in that colour. I am not the only person in this thread to say £7K is a lot for the car yet I am the only one whose post you think is pointless?

You were the only person to post up pictures of another car and make a point of the lower selling price. The person selling that one might have priced it low as he was desperate to sell for any number of reasons.

Andyf
25-04-09, 12:22 PM
Spec isn't that much different to one that sold recently for in the region of £6000. Monogram paint isn't cheap so i guess the question is: 'Is the monogram paint worth £1000?'

I do like it though and would be tempted if i didn't already have one. Am sure there'd be a bit of 'room to manouver' as well.

You were the only person to post up pictures of another car and make a point of the lower selling price. The person selling that one might have priced it low as he was desperate to sell for any number of reasons.

Really?

Gachet180
25-04-09, 12:34 PM

Really?

I didn't see any pictures in that post.

Andyf
25-04-09, 12:39 PM
I didn't see any pictures in that post.

I see, so it's not a pointless post if you mention a cheaper car as long as you don't post up any pictures.