PDA

View Full Version : 03 Plated ZS 180 in Trophy Blue

ZS
23-04-09, 07:16 AM
Having just brought a Motor Bike and having the need to reduce my "fleet" a bit I offer for sale my ZS180 (Also could do with cutting down the insurance cost on 4 vehicles!!!)...

Its Trophy Blue on an 03 plate, its got:

MK2 wheels
MK2 front and rear bumpers
MK2 Front grill
MK2 headlights
Oil Catch Tank
Xpower Duplex Exhaust
Janspeed Sports Cat
Monaco Leather (with Blue inserts) seats
Blue Monogram Dash Inserts
about 78000 miles on the clock

Bad points:
Although it has just had a service the next service is the cambelt change (a year off yet though)
Front tyres will need replacing soon

If the car sells for the asking price then I will throw in the entire MK2 180 Body kit as well, all you then need to do is get it painted and fitted!

There are some spares for the car as well and should the new owner require these then they will be sold with the car.

Looking for £2k...

But Don't worry guys and gals I will still be driving around in an MG, just not the 180 :( (Got a ZS120 as well)

If you want pictures then post up and I will get some posted for you :)

The private plate is NOT included and will be transferred away prior to the car being sold, so the orig plate will go back on the car (BJ03 ...) it will have 12 months tax (expires next month) and 10 months MOT

stamford
23-04-09, 07:32 AM
£2k is a bargin price Sam, surprised you are selling but space and cost to run is a premium!

ZS
23-04-09, 07:38 AM
I don't want to sell to be honest... but £2k pays for the bike :)

Unless anyone wanted the (Trophy Blue) MK1 ZS120 in complete original trim for £2500 ONO.... :D:D

Phate
23-04-09, 07:43 AM
Got any pics dewd? :)

ZS
23-04-09, 07:48 AM
Only the one right now... but will post up more later (after moved a Settee).

The two small holes in the front bumper are for the headlamp washer kit that I never got round to fitting or buying...

Martin C
23-04-09, 11:46 AM
Its Trophy Blue on an 03 plate, its got:

MK2 wheels
MK2 front and rear bumpers
MK2 Front grill
MK2 headlights
Oil Catch Tank
Xpower Duplex Exhaust
Janspeed Sports Cat
Monaco Leather (with Blue inserts) seats
Blue Monogram Dash Inserts
about 78000 miles on the clock

If the car sells for the asking price then I will throw in the entire MK2 180 Body kit as well, all you then need to do is get it painted and fitted!

Looking for £2k...

I'm confused, not hard thing to achieve with me, but in the picture and discription above you say and it looks like the body kit is fitted and painted?

Then you say you will through in the body kit?

But even so for £2k that is some bargain.

stamford
23-04-09, 12:18 PM
I'm confused, not hard thing to achieve with me, but in the picture and discription above you say and it looks like the body kit is fitted and painted?

Then you say you will through in the body kit?

But even so for £2k that is some bargain.

It has mk2 bumpers, lights and wheels but he hasn't fitted the arches, sills and spats to accompany them.

ZS
24-04-09, 06:41 AM
Well... Thats torn it... This car is no longer for sale pending Diagnostics and engine work...

Bloody stupid thing put on its engine warning light last night, I thought it was just the fact that the sports cat was on without a MIL... but on doing a once over on the engine, just to be sure, it has mayo in the oil filler cap... mayo?? WTF? I didn't think the KV6 suffered from HGF??? bloody stupid car so now she's on my drive waiting to be called into the docterrrr-mechanic to have a proper look at her.

Stamford I don't suppose you have a hand held fault code reader do you? then I can confirm the Engine warning light issues and maybe save myself a bit of cash....

I guess she heard I was trying to sell her and thought "oh no you don't!"

stamford
24-04-09, 07:22 AM
Sorry, don't have a reader, it's on my list of things to get....................along with lots of others!

HGF on a 180, not heard of that since the early ones. You are right, she's having a pop for trying to sell her!