PDA

View Full Version : I love driving the zed.

Jay-ZS+
27-04-09, 07:56 PM
Got to work today to find out that I was out on site and had an 1 1/2 hr drive to get to the house i was working at. As another lad was out in the van my boss asked if id take my car. NO CHANCE aint sticking all his tools in the back.

So i ended up taking his Honda CRV , have driven it loads but not that much since I got the zs and not that far for a while. Was pretty wet and was all back windy country roads.

OMG I had never realised how badly it handles!!! Didnt realise they used jelly for suspension! :w00t: Was going round corners alot slow then the zed and there was body roll, oversteer, understeer when the zed can hit them alot faster and do nothing but grip!!

So when i got back and jumping in the zed would normanly drive straight home but ended up taking an hour detour as I was loving it so much. :D Its amazing how you get used to it and dont notice it until you drive something that handles like a boat! lol

TjP
27-04-09, 08:20 PM
Damn straight!

As you say, you get used to how the ZS handles and it becomes the norm. You dont realise youre taking it for granted until you jump in a "lesser" (:p) car.

XPCobra
27-04-09, 08:32 PM
what year and what engine did the crv have?

i work for honda and tbh the cr-v is a pretty nice drive.

Jay-ZS+
27-04-09, 08:40 PM
think its a 51 although couldnt tell you what engine it has knowing my boss will be the bottom end one!