PDA

View Full Version : 2004 MK2 ZR Breaking, Most parts avalible!

Southside_ZS
02-05-09, 01:32 PM
Ignition blue 1.4 54 plate 5 door

Front end damage. Most of front end is dead. I bought it as a gamble because it was cheap and was going to repair it but it needs far to much work so im breaking it.

Bigger parts need to be collected smaller parts can be posted but im going on holiday for a week on wednesday.

Everything avalible. Just ask for prices.

Shafz
02-05-09, 10:32 PM
How much for the interior?

stamford
02-05-09, 11:35 PM
How much for the interior? presume this is a hatch?

:huh: correct me if I am wrong but I thought a ZR was a hatch? ;)

*I'll get me coat*

Jay-ZS+
03-05-09, 01:30 AM
Ill have the caps on one of the headlights if you have them. thats assuming they are the same as the zs!

Shafz
03-05-09, 12:10 PM
:huh: correct me if I am wrong but I thought a ZR was a hatch? ;)

*I'll get me coat*

Ah ahaha i didnt even realise i just assumed it was a ZS doh! fail :(

Boot Hill Bandit
03-05-09, 12:23 PM
Has the ZR got mk2 11 spoke straights on? or even mk1 straights come to think of it?

Jim

Southside_ZS
03-05-09, 06:15 PM
It was only poverty spec.

I've had a change of heart anyway. Going to have a go at repairing it. The more i think about it its worth more as a repaired whole than it is in bits.

skyblueads
03-05-09, 08:49 PM
Good for you mate, get another one saved! Look forward to seeing the pics.

Southside_ZS
03-05-09, 09:38 PM
Well the reaosn i was going ot break it was because basically its been run into the back of a landrover with a towbar. The towbar has gone straight through the front bumper and smacked straight into the driver side engine mount. On first inspection it looked like the mount had been snapped of the casting of the block which i straight away i thought scrap engine. On closer inspection today its the actual mount thats snapped not the engine block so it can be saved :)

stamford
03-05-09, 11:07 PM
So not as bad as first thought. Good to hear another being saved.

Jay-ZS+
03-05-09, 11:09 PM
So not as bad as first thought. Good to hear another being saved.

There you are a red ZR lol at least you know it will be in good nick when done and will have been done properly