PDA

View Full Version : snooper for sale

lewerty
02-05-09, 02:28 PM
Wireless Snooper Sapphire

is the ultimate GPS speed camera detection system on the market. The flush fitting, full colour TFT LCD display is complemented by a high gloss black surround and chrome rear casing making it the most stylish system around. Sapphire offers the user a choice of 11 different screen colour combinations to suit your vehicle and a built-in rechargable battery and inbuilt flip-up antenna means that there are no trailing cables

Full colour visual alerts plus voice alerts confirm the speed camera type, speed limit and distance countdown to every speed camera stored in snoopers' unique Enigma database. And, as with all snooper GPS detectors you can download new data to your system 24hrs a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, so that your unit is always up to date. This is done by downloading the the database over the internet via a PC. The USB cable and software needed to do this are included in the box. You just need a valid subscription, see below for further details.

Features

1.8" full colour TFT LCD display
Voice Alerts
Speed Limit Alerts
11 Screen Colour Combinations
Camera Updates Via USB
Earphone Socket For Motorcycle Use
Windscreen or Hardwire Mounting Options
Ultra Slim, Ultra Compact - W105mm x H53mm x D20mm

looking for 70quid

lewerty
07-05-09, 04:14 PM
bump

vinny1979
07-05-09, 07:13 PM
how much is the subscription? price delivered?

lewerty
07-05-09, 07:21 PM
not 100% sure m8 as i got the snooper with the car and never used it ill pm the guy who i brought it off would guess around 5quid

lewerty
07-05-09, 07:37 PM
close 6 quid

rob120+
21-05-09, 07:36 PM
Do you still have this snooper?

afcbadam
21-05-09, 08:05 PM
dont meen to pis$ you off in anyway, but these are £80 brand new on ebay. i brought a second hand one for £15