PDA

View Full Version : Renault Clio 28,000 miles £995

starfire039
03-05-09, 08:52 PM
For sale is my Mark 1 "P" reg Renault Clio in the rare Maxim trim (bucket seats, alloy wheels, Williams boot spoiler)

It's a 1.4 Litre engine, group 5 insurance, very good on petrol.

I bought the car a year and half ago before I got my ZS at 14,000 miles from a Renault Mechanic, who purchased it from an old man who became too old to drive it. Was a little worried about mileage being dodgy so took my mechanic along and it all checked out. Gear stick had all the finishing on it, pedals were like new and interior is absolute mint. There is a dent on the drivers door that was there when I got it which I am going to remove, and a dent in the wing caused by stupid wide opening pug 206 doors.

I had the car a 40,000 mile service done at 20,000 miles, which included literally all fluids, filters and oil changed, and every component looked at, the brake hoses were corroding and were replaced.

The car drives absolutely fantastically, and it had another oil change at 25k. It's a rare example of a P reg car with low mileage. I have looked after this car and has never let me down, and has a full service history.

It has a sunroof, but I have sealed it up with clear silicone due to it starting to leak, which is a CLASSIC clio problem that even happens on mark 2s, it's not visable, but you can't open the sunroof.

I will give the car a clean tommorow and take some pictures.

The interior really is mint though, and it drives superbly, and is great on fuel. It's just a rock solid well maintained low mileage car for a grand, that's all there is to it really!

EDIT: It's dark blue! :cool2:

starfire039
03-05-09, 11:36 PM
should add features really:

leccy windows
front fogs
alloys
same boot spoiler as the clio williams
maxim trim
bucket seats
power steering

xorst is about 9 months old- backbox and intermediate pipe, so plenty of life left
fairly decent tire tread

new handbrake cable.

there are no modifications to this car, it even has standard head unit.

Jay-ZS+
04-05-09, 07:31 AM
pics might help sounds nice,