PDA

View Full Version : Mg Badges

Murray203ps
20-08-07, 05:22 PM
Need 2 new badges for me motor.The grill MG badge and the large MG badge for the boot.Not looking for anything fancy just the bog standard ones.Can anyone help?

Boot Hill Bandit
20-08-07, 05:34 PM
Hiya Murray,

Yes EMS can help! Give Ralph a PM (EMSLtd) and get him to bring them along to the Kent Meet on Friday if ya like........this of course depends on how quickly they arrive being a frequently stocked item lol!

May want to give the garage a ring now actually! Bet the poor bloke is still there LMFAO!

01634 388999

Hope that helps

Jim

Murray203ps
20-08-07, 06:02 PM
Hiya Murray,

Yes EMS can help! Give Ralph a PM (EMSLtd) and get him to bring them along to the Kent Meet on Friday if ya like........this of course depends on how quickly they arrive being a frequently stocked item lol!

May want to give the garage a ring now actually! Bet the poor bloke is still there LMFAO!

01634 388999

Hope that helps

Jim
Once again cheers Jim.Yeah you we're right he was still there and can help me out with the badges.

Boot Hill Bandit
20-08-07, 06:07 PM
LMFAO! Awwwwwwww poor Ralph.........he stays so damn late at the garage its unreal. He's earnt his drink and night off on Friday he really has.

Pleased 'we' could help ya buddy.

Jim

RalphG
20-08-07, 06:36 PM
I've got a day off on Friday - marshalling at North Weald, so an early start.:cool1:

Boot Hill Bandit
20-08-07, 06:51 PM
Alright for some lol!

I will finish early then at work on Friday and head down the garage to prepare the quiz if Andy hasn't had time.

There will be a drink waiting for you when you arrive anyway mate :alcoholic: .

Jim